Day 2 of talking

pt.2

y/n's pov

"i live in new jersey" i responded with knowing he lives in new jersey as well. he typed for like 2 seconds and said "same lmao, what grade are you in? i'm in junior year." even though i already knew this i pretended like i didn't and said "omg same i'm in junior year but was homeschooled but i'm going back to school in a week or two!".

an hour later of them just introducing them selves and flirting here and there, he finally asked "so what do you look like, all i saw was you in your pfp, can you send a picture?" i felt kind of nervous but excited because i was finally getting confidence in myself. so i sent him this picture:

and put under it "this is an ugly picture that i took yesterday😔"

and put under it "this is an ugly picture that i took yesterday😔". he responded with "wow you look even prettier in that picture, i'll send you a picture even though yk what i look like." he sent this:

(this picture hit different wow) when i saw it i got 🦋🦋 that reminded me i was talking to him

i said "mwah the rings are hot, but you're whatever🙉".
he said "that kinda hurted me doe, cause it's like why would you think that".
i said "LMAOLPDKS, it was a joke you're cute".
they then talked for a while more until it got late and they said their good nights and exchanged tiktoks and followed each other on instagram. after they finished talking mattia stalked y/n's spam and tiktok to know more about her. he thought she was really pretty and he wanted to get to know her more to make her comment a reality(hehe🙈).

the next morning came and the first thing mattia did was send y/n a "good morning y/n <3" text to y/n.
she saw it while she was showering and said "good morning mattia <3, what are you doing rn?".
he said "i'm getting ready to have a sleepover with the boys, what about you?". 
y/n said "i'm about to get out of the shower, because i'm going out later".
he said, "oh that's cool but no invite, where are you going"
she said "i- lmao i'm going to six flags with my friend group, then i'm going to sleep over at my bestfriend's house".
he low key got jealous but he realized she has no commitments to him and he had no control of what she does.(😜)
skip to best friend's house and you and your best friend take pictures (i'm gonna call him by his real name gio short for giovanni)

y/nisonmars (spam):

 tagged: gio_vanniy/nisonmars: um anyways so i'm sleeping over at his🙈

tagged: gio_vanni
y/nisonmars: um anyways so i'm sleeping over at his🙈

comments:
polybioh: um
^^y/nisonmars: yes mattia text me <3
gio_vanni: ok but you look good in this picture-
liked by creator!
user104629183: she's so pretty omg
                  load 290 more

i texted mattia after because i wanted to know why he commented that.
"hey mattia, what's wrong🥺?"
he said "i thought you were sleeping over at your best friends house, not some guy's but it's alright"
she starting laughing but to her self and responded with "aw you're so cute when you're jealous, but he is my best friend we've known each other since we were born, and he's gay so don't worry". 
he got a sense of relief and let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.
blah blah blah they talked, they went to sleep, and said gn.

hey loves in case y'all didn't read the description, there's going to be a lot of smut once they meet and stuff which is in "6 days" so if you don't like smut just skip over it or don't read but thank you!😼