Hc 15

So if anyone has watched Avengers Infinity war, because this is an au where The Mcu and Hetalia existed in the same world cause why not. So anyway the nations know that the Avengers are a thing because of multiple reasons(Germany is still mad that they fought in his country and destroyed the airport during Civil war. A meeting with the G8 has to be cancelled because the plane he was supposed to take was destroyed). So during Infinity war everyone was kinda worried because America got a call from what was left of the Avengers saying that this Big Space grape called Thanos was coming to earth to search for the Infinity Stones. So while thee Nations are at a meeting talking about what they should do just in case The Big Space Grape dose get the Infinity stones. Half of the Nations, including America, suddenly fell sick. Just then half of them turn to dust leaving the other half of the nations kinda traumatized since half of there friends and Family literally just turned to dust. But while the Nations who were in the process Lloyd turning into dust, America heard many of the voices of his people crying and yelling out of anger and fear, but the most heart Breaking voice he heard was when someone said, "Mr Stark, I don't fell so good".  The reason why that voice was the most heartbreaking was because he knew who it was. America started crying as he turned into dust.

Bonus: when America went to see how the remaining Avengers where he Met Peter and found out he was Spider-Man. They both became quick friends because 1. There both cute, innocent cinnamon rolls, and 2. Because why not. America also saw how Tony Stark basically treated Peter as a son. He felt happy for them because 1. Tony Stark and Steve Rodgers where having a break from each other (I ship stony) and 2. Tony honestly looked like he enjoyed being a father, since he basically adopted Peter without realizing it even though he didn't actually adopt Peter....at least not yet. (Irondad for life, wait until he adopts Nebula, and heck, why not Gamora too, they both deserve to have a better father then that Big space grape. Also wait until Steve gets back when he finds out they he and Tony both now have 3 children)