s҉e҉v҉e҉n҉

a week has gone by, and the members of bts continue to live their idol lives.

kind of.

yoongi couldn't control himself and almost slipped whilst during an interview. it felt so boring and all he wanted to do was play with his plushies.

he wonders if army knew about his littlespace? maybe he would announce it at their next fanmeet. if he was allowed too at least.

the members agreed to not tell bangpd, just in case he wouldn't understand the maknae's age regression, and think of him as a failure.

"yoongi?" came a soft voice, breaking the aforementioned out of the trance he was just in.

"yes hyung?" the maknae asked with his soft tone.

"the interview is almost done, and then we have to film a run bts episode for next week. will you be okay with that, or do you wanna slip, baby?" seokjin questioned, ruffling the small boy's soft hair.

"w-what kind of episode..." yoongi asked, absentmindedly placing the older's hand on top of his head, playing with his hair lightly.

"just a small arcade one, darling, it won't be a long one," jin explained, smiling at the maknae's cuteness.

"c-can i slip then please, jinnie?" suga fiddled with his hands, tilting his head to the side with a small pout.

"of course you can, baby," with that, the older grabbed the younger's hand and stood up. "yoongi isn't feeling too well at the moment, i'll take him to the back for some fresh air."

the interviewer nodded his head, now writing down a different script.

seokjin took a small suga outside of the building and placed a white facemask onto his face, also placing a black bucket hat on top of his soft hair. cautiously making sure there wasn't many people, he took the ecstatic boy to a small toy shop.

"yey, pwushies!~" yoonie sing-songed excitedly. he pulled his hyung's hand quite harshly and giggled lightly.

jin cooed at the boy and waddled him into the shop. as soon as they were at the entrance, the older placed his hands on the younger's shoulders.

"now remember, yoonie, i can't buy you everything, only a maximum of five. understand?" he watched how the said boy nodded his head enthusiastically. "good, come on, let's find ones that you'll like."

as the members were walking through the shop, a certain aisle cause the rappers attention. bouncing on his little feet, he pointed to the sign, gummy smile wide on display.

"jinnie, jinnie!~" the boy called, getting the others attention. "wookie! kuma!~"

seokjin sighed, knowing that at the end of this trip, all the money he has earnt over the years will vanish. funneling straight into the courtesy of his adorable, sweet maknae. but, as long as it was for a good cause.

min yoongi's plushies cause.

----meanwhile----

"and that was the final question, bts say a quick goodbye to army's, then we'll end it off." the interviewer said, placing his cards of words on the floor.

as the members were saying their goodbyes, they couldn't help but notice how little yoongi felt during an interview. 'has he always felt that small in every interview?'

their minds shown memories of how yoongi either looked distant, or made excuses to leave for a while.

"um.. i just need more water."

"i need to go to the bathroom."

--

jin placed yoongi on the soft couch, giving him a lilac coloured pacifier. his eyes darted over to the ten bags that were sprawled all over the floor.

yes, that is how much seokjin spent on his adorable maknae.

"yoonie, do you wanna play with your new trainset? or your dollhouse, or mayb-"

"yoonie wif kuma!" the little shouted, making grabby hands for his one-of-a-kind kumamon plushie.

the oldest complied with his request, and handed the soft bear over to his baby boy, but not without leaving a soft kiss on his head.

"bangpd rescheduled our run bts.. oh well, more time with my baby." seokjin mumbled, occasionally poking the little's cheeks from time to time.

in all fairness, he forgot the other members existed and locked the door- leaving the key on the table. jin carefully placed yoongi on the floor, with some pillows to keep him comfy- and let him play with his new toys.

the oldest walked into the kitchen, preparing to make some noodles, when he began staring at the cupboard.

something in him felt his blood boil.

"bangjoong loves those so called quavers more than he loves me!"

those words, were not hidden from our adorable little, as the corners of his lips turned up.

"jinnie an' nammie wuv eachother!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i been dis done absent for a while - mainly because of this lockdown T~T

anyways , how is all you ??

my mind hasn't been motivated ,, but i'm happy this chapter finally came out after ,, 10 years :D !

not proofread.