Chapter 7

Whilst Namjoom's babies were still playing on their phones they didn't even realized their drinks were already here.

Namjoon on the other hand still couldn't explain the feelings that were evolving inside of him. He cleared his throat and gained their attention as they place their phones aside ready to sip their drinks.
After a few minutes later Jungkook went to the bathroom, after a while of waiting, they left they planned to watch a movie at the theater and then head home...

JK's pov*

I got up heading to the bathroom to take a leak...after I finished I went at the sink washing my hands and face, while doing so I heard the door opened and close, I looked up seeing the hot cashier guy standing almost blocking the door and looking at me with an expression I couldn't make out.

Click* I heard the indication that the door was locked "what's your name baby" The man asked still blocking the door

Baby?? Me?? I was confused as I looked behind to see if he was speaking to someone else but there was no one..."Uh I-im J-Jungkook" I said stammering, a lump in my throat and I was scared of what might happen...

"Hmm preddy name for a preddy boy, I see" he paused stepping closer and reaching into his back pocket I panicked... was he gonna pull out a weapon?? Hyung? I tried calling hoping they'd hear me telepathically holding back my tears...

Handkerchief...I looked down as I saw him holding out a handkerchief indicating me to wipe my face since it was dripping the water from earlier... "I saw how you were looking at me earlier" he said after I hesitantly took the handkerchief... he saw me?!!looking??

"Tell me Jungkook should I at least help pleasure you in some way?, hmm?" He asked.. his voice was deep, low and raspy giving off a dark aura.

"No thank you" thank God I said that without messing up...he was so close we were like breathing the same fucking air!!!

"Why don't we listen to your body instead?" He looked down and I followed him... my eyes widen, when did that happened!? Ahh... what's he gonna do!??

Stepping closer, I backed up as he trapped me between both his arms by the sink, a leg between my thighs, pressing and rubbing against my bulge, his lips were at my ear as he whispered "let me, okay?"...he dragged sloppy kisses down my jawline, down my neck and started giving a hickey on my collarbone...pressing again on my bulge as an unexpected moan came out of my sinful lips...was I enjoying this? It felt wrong I wanted to cry, I wanted to run so far but at the same time I wanted it...how could I? I wanted to push all my thoughts away and enjoy this I dont know why...I froze as my body won't move and my mind wasn't thinking of anything else other that this stranger caressing my body.

His hand raised my school shirt that was already out of my pants and his soft, big hands were touching me like a delicate piece of glass sending shivers throughout my entire body, his fingers traveled to my nipples as he rubbed it between his thumb and index then pressing it inwards...I let out another moan and he took the opportunity to place his mouth on and tongue in me...I didn't know what to do, I've never done this before, I've seen it in movies but still this is my first kiss what was I supposed to do?? I stood there legs wobbly with my hands on the sink for some kind of support...

The kiss was somewhat intense, his tongue wondered my mouth forcefully swarming with my tongue and then sucked my lips after, he noticed I wasn't kissing back so he pulled back and look at me with a smirk plastered on his flawless face, leaning in once again towards my ear "a virgin I see...cute" he said...how did he-

I felt a hand moving to my ass as he pulled out my phone and asked me to unlock it, I did and watched as he called his own phone and saved my number. He pulled back completely off of me handing me back my phone with a last peck on my lips and said

"I'm Taehyung, I don't bite, at least not yet...make sure you reply" and he left.

Completely lost it, I dropped to the floor as couldn't think straight, I couldn't believe what just happened and with another guy. I got up looked in the mirror and felt embarrassed, how can I have made those sinful sounds escaped from simply a man's touch? I asked myself.

Pushing away every thought, I washed my face once again and saw my bulge was still there I went in a stall and finish what he started. I may be a virgin but that doesn't mean I never jerked off before.

After I finished I fixed myself enough to hide the hickey and head out looking to my right there he was smiling at the customers with the most beautiful boxy smile I've ever seen and looking so damn innocent, too innocent.

Like they say 'the devil always appears pretty' I thought as I went back to my hyungs like nothing had happened. As we were about to leave through the door I turned back and saw him winked at me...

Once again I was confused.