Chapter 9

Geno groaned, as he looked at the wall clock with a look of boredom. He was currently splayed out on his bed, thinking of something to distract himself.

Dust entered Geno's room without a knock, startling Geno when the door slammed close. He quickly looked at the doorway and there stood Dust, crossing his arms.

"Hey Dust, how's it going?" Geno asked flatly, he was clearly bored out of his mind.

"I wanna talk to you." Dust started, making his way to Geno's bed, and sat on it.

"Just get on with the topic, I'm bored." Geno groaned in annoyance. Dust sighed, not knowing how to start this conversation.

"So uhm, I want you to....." Dust trailed off, unsure of what to say next. Geno raised his eyebrows, encouraging him to continue. Dust sighed, and finally said the words. "I want you to help me court, Blue."

Geno gasped. He knew that Dust liked Blue, but he didn't expect him to court him this early!

"Of course, I'll help you! But first, ask permission from his parents."

"What if they won't allow me? I'm older than him by a few years!" Dust exclaimed, distress was clear on his tone.

"Nah, I'm sure they're cool with it. Did you remember what Blue said a few days ago? That he won't mind dating you?" Geno asked, Dust hesitantly nodded. He hasn't forgotten about those words ever since he heard it.

"Let's ask his parents today! And might as well visit, Blue." Geno stood up with a wide smile, before looking at Dust with a smug look.

"W-What? Geno, it's too early!"

"Pfft, since when was seven in the morning, early?" Geno asked, raising a brow of confusion. Dust facepalmed, it's still really early.

"Seven in the morning is always early! Why don't we go there at one?" Dust suggested, hoping that he'd convince Geno.

"Oh, it is? Alright then." Geno sat back, he felt like all of his energies got sucked in a vacuum.

"Geno, why do you hate Reaper?" Dust asked out of nowhere, it took awhile for Geno to realize what it meant before his eye sockets went wide.

"Pfft, I don't hate Reaper nor dislike him."

"Really? Why do you act like you do?" Dust tilted his head, looking at Geno with a look of confusion.

"I don't even know, I just feel uncomfortable around him I guess? Not to mention, he's really hostile towards us." Geno pointed out.

"Oh yeah, I've noticed that. Every time I get near Blue, he would glare at me like I killed his mother." Dust chuckled at his chosen words, slightly shaking his head.

"Mhm, I've noticed," Geno laughed a little, patting Dust in his shoulder, "anyways, get out of here. I'll just sleep till twelve pm instead."

"Alright, good- erm….. Good morning?" Dust said, he was quite unsure what to say.

"Yep, good mornight Dust! Now, get out!"

Geno stood up from the bed, taking Dust's arm and leading him to the door. Flinging the door open, he pushed Dust out and slammed the door in his face.

"You don't have to be so rude, Geno!" Dust yelled from the other side.

"I don't care!" Geno yelled back, locking his door, before diving into his bed.

~•~

"Blue, please let me in!" Reaper pleaded, knocking on the door loudly.

A few minutes later, the door swung open revealing Blue from the other side.