THOMASTAIR- PART 1

I know i have been away for ages!! But here i am with an update!!
This work is dedicated to Aoife_bookworm_blues
Happy reading:))

*The very next morning after Jordelia's engagement*

"Mom?" Thomas's voice was so depressed that Sophie was alarmed at once. Thomas was usually a kind of a person, who never showed his emotions in his voice like that. "Come here son" She said, and he went into her arms willingly. Stroking his hair, Sophie asked "What happened son?". That was all what Thomas needed to break his walls. sobbing he said "Mom, what would you do i-i-if the person you adored for so long, turns out to be the reason ur parents cried, the reason u cried, and all the time u idealised them and-and you get to know they were the cause for all this.....what would you do mama?"

"oh dear! who has done that?" sophie asked. Thomas shook his head. He didn't want to talk about it at all. Understanding his gesture Sophie attempted on changing the topic. she said "son in an hour we have a picnic get ready" Thomas nodded his head and went to his room he quickly freshed up and went to the institute where he knew everyone would gather. He had to talk to Lucie soon...she was the only one who would have rational suggestions for this.

 It was the Bellfire's family tradition to let the bride sleep in the groom's house for a night after the engagement. So Cordelia has spent the night here yesterday. which meant Alastair would be here soon to take back Cordelia to Kellingston. which meant he had to talk to Lucie sooner. He picked up the pace and was on his way to Lucie's room when he saw a cloud of Brown hair disappearing in the direction of the ballroom.

 Well he found what he was looking for though. "Lucie" he said. Lucie stopped in her tracks and turned to face him. surprise was evident in her face, he couldnt blame her though, it was very unlike of him to come to Lucie like this. "Yes Tom, is anything wrong?" Lucie asked carefully as if she knew he was having a mental breakdown. He wasn't surprised, Lucie always observed things on a whole new different level..not even a strand of hair, as funny as it seems, can slip away without her noticing.

Thomas and Lucie spoke for a while and he was right. Lucie was indeed a rational being. Now he just had to wait till Alastair came and do what he had to do.