THOMASTAIR PART 2

I really thought i published this chapter!!!

idiotic me, it was in draft from past one and a half week 😂😂

I am sooo sorry...i really thought i published it but looks like my brain stored wrong information.

This is dedicated to aofie_bookworm_blues since this was a prompt i recieved by them. 

I hope i didn't disappoint you 

Happy reading:))

Alastair came rushing, he almost forgot about Cordelia- that she had spent the night at the institute according to their mother's family tradition.  "Alastair!" Alastair froze as he heard Thomas's voice. He slowly turned around to see Thomas. "Hello Thomas" he said. "Can we talk?" Thomas said, and turned around walking in some direction, expecting Alastair to follow, which Alastair did of course. They both went into one of the spare bedrooms in the institute. 

"close the door" Thomas said, it wasn't a statement, more like an order, which Alastair did. "Alastair", thomas said much more softer, "please explain what Mathew said yesternight...tell me it was all a misunderstanding...Please.". Alastair was shocked. He did not expect Thomas to be so understanding. His own father never understood him, but here Thomas was standing, demanding an explanation, not like Matthew who just walked away.

Tears came tumbling down his cheeks, and all the things he pushed deep into his heart came spilling out. He told Thomas why he did that, to save Cordelia, to keep his family's honor intact. How he hoped they could be friends but ended up turning their worst enemy, "you might be hating me more now Thomas, but i was scared that time, scared that my Father's drinking will be known by everyone, scared that anything would happen to Cordelia, I never had a childhood Thomas,  but i made sure my sister had one. i know what i did is unforgivable, so now leave, you probably hate me now." Alastair finished his face wet with tears.

He waited for Thomas to go open the door and walk away, but felt a tender hand on his shoulder. He looked up to see Thomas eyes looking softly at him. "I am sorry Alastair." Alastair was shocked, he expected Thomas to go away, to hate Alastair even more, but here he was comforting him. Somehow their lips touched and they were kissing now.

When he was with Charles, Alastair always thought that something seemed wrong, but now with Thomas it felt right. as if all the life force returned to him.  With Thomas, he felt....happy...something he didn't feel for quite a long time. They broke apart gasping for breath. "so..?" Thomas said, "So.." Alastair managed out before pulling Thomas into another kiss.

With Thomas by his side, Alastair amended things between him, Matthew, James and Christopher. They were all good friends now, hanging out every now and then. Alastair treasured the look Cordelia gave when she saw Alastair with the boys. Surprise was evident on her face, and so was happiness. She rushed to him that day when he saw with the boys, hugged him and said, "oh Alastair! dadash! i am so happy that you mended things between you and the thieves." He had laughed and kissed her temple that  day.

From then on he lived in peace, with Thomas by his side and the others within arms reach, he had a full and content life.