deal

[☆]

almost everybody who owns a mobile phone has received random texts or calls from unknown numbers

and, typically, once you mention that the sender has mistaken; you stop receiving anymore texts and calls

but this particular male is really persistent
and y/n, along with her best friend, are fed up with it

"who the hell is this roxy he's talking about
and why did this roxy give him your number?!"

"i wish i knew the answer to that question"

[◇♧]

y/n l/n

received a text from an unknown number a few days ago, and ever since she replied sorry you got the wrong number, the sender still kept texting.

all other messages that have been sent are left unseen because, apparantly, she doesn't have to repeat herself.

minho lee

has been best friends with y/n since the first year of elementary and have been with her everytime she's done something stupid like losing her phone because she forgot where she put it.

y/n's phone is now never silent ever since the stated incident and he finds it annoying because he kept hearing the ding from the texts she's receving from that unknown number as well.

unknown number

just wants to get back with his girl, but rosie changed her number and one of her minions accidentally gave her y/n's number instead.

when the number he texted replied sorry you got the wrong number, he didn't care because that's what rosie also replied the first time he texted her.

roxy "rosie" park

her real name's roxy but people misheard it as rosie and everybody knows her by that name. one day, she thought fuck it and started introducing herself as rosie.

dated whoever's texting y/n but nobody knows why they broke up or who she is because he mentioned roxy and nobody knows who that is.

stray kids

who honestly doesn't have this type of group in a school? they can sing, dance, and rap. consists of: chan, changbin, jisung, hyunjin, felix, seungmin, and jeongin.

all of them are nice despite being known all over the campus except hyunjin. he honestly doesn't care unless you're a part of skz or his girlfriend, but a lot are still obsessed with him.

[♡♤]

a fanfic that had been created out of boredom and staying at home. one day i thought of stray kids and my bias then decided to make this. i like writing things that make me feel feelings and sharing it, too. i hope you enjoy reading this book lol thank u so much for reading!!