chapter eight

"you know what, i'm confused."

"you're confused that quick!? man, you're so weak it hasn't even-"

"shut up!" i yelled at minho, "i'm not catching feelings, you turd, i'm confused because of the sudden change in his personality."

he looked at me confused, "what do you mean?"

"a few days ago, he was all tough and all, right? now, he's like a kid."

"a kid? he seems pretty normal to me."

"why did i even tell you. of course you wouldn't understand because you're a kid as well." i sighed, "what time are they going to be here?"

minho looked at his phone, "changbin told me they'll be here around six-thirty."

"changbin?! you're already friends with the rest of them?" i asked, obviously surprised. i didn't know he already spoke with the rest.

"didn't i tell you i'd easily become a part of their group if only i didn't have you around." he muttered teasingly and i scowled at him, "if it weren't for me, you wouldn't have spoken with chan and you wouldn't have become friends with them."

"no, if it weren't for whoever gave your number to hyunjin-"

"it's still my number, so meaning me. it's still me."

"no, it's n-"

"nope! i win. end of discussion."

"no!"

"yes!"

"no!"

"yes!"

"you're so focused on bickering that you didn't even notice we're already here."

we looked over to see hyunjin already looking at us and we also noticed that there's a car right behind him. "did you know we honked about two times?"

"you honked?" i asked,

"no, you didn't." minho said,

hyunjin rolled his eyes, "just get in the car."

minho went in the car first and then i followed afterwards. "aye, minho!" jisung yelled and did a high-five thing with minho before looking at me, "oh, you must be y/n! what's up?"

"... the sky." i replied monotonously, sighing deeply.

"i like her already." seungmin mumbled. "me too." jeongin, who's sitting beside him, added while nodding.

"hi, i'm felix!" felix said with a smile and while waving, so i gave him a small smile and a wave in return. "hi felix, i'm y/n." i couldn't sit down yet because they were still adjusting and hyunjin's still outside.

"OH MY GOD" minho yelled out loud and looked like he saw something out of the ordinary, so i looked at him confusingly. "what's your problem?"

"that's like the first time i saw you smile and we've known each other since we were five."

i smacked him on the head and slumped on the chair once i saw it's vacant, huffed, and crossed my arms. "you're like a little baby." chan snickered, ruffling my hair.

"hey, stop doing that if you still want to live." minho yelled,

hyunjun finally went inside the car and sat beside me since that's the only vacant area left. "why do you keep yelling?" i yelled, too, but covered chan's right ear and hyunjin's left with my hands so that they wouldn't get hurt.

"why not?" He yelled back,

"your voice is annoying, so stop!" i yelled and removed my hands from chan and hyunjin's ear. before minho could yell again, changbin covered his mouth to muffle it.