Be Irresistible

Have you ever noticed that some women attract men like a bees to a flower, and others run men away like a deer from a lion? Want to stand out and be found irresistible?

Single men find compassionate women attractive. 

Most single guys find a compassionate woman irresistible. Men are always looking for a compassionate warm woman with genuine concerns who shows kindness to others. For men, a compassionate and loving woman is a great candidate for a girlfriend, wife and mother to their future children. Being judgmental and nagging will have a man run for the hills. This does not mean to not set standards. There's a thin line between setting standards and being a nagger. 

Single men love happy women. 

Men find a warm smile and genuine happiness irresistible. A smile on your face makes you appear more approachable. Look like you have a positive attitude towards life and you'll attract people like a magnet including high quality men. No one wants to be around people who rant and rave all the time.

Men love a woman who is a good listener

Ever noticed that some men get annoyed being around a group of women that constantly talk non-stop? It is common notion to some men that women are naggers and talk constantly. A woman who listens and takes the time to listen to others and cares about what he is saying is irresistible to a man.

Dress like a true lady

Men find women that dress like a lady irresistible. Learn to emphasize your best physical assets and be comfortable in your skin. As a woman you have the power to dress feminine and accessorize. Sophistication goes along way. Men love a well dressed lady. Be warned, do dress modestly but do not dress like an Eskimo in the middle of summer. The same goes the opposite way, show some skin but don't show it all!!!!

Men love a woman with her own interests and passions

A woman with her own interests is incredibly intriguing and irresistible. A woman with her own life contributes to the relationship by sharing her own experiences. Men find an interesting lady incredibly intriguing and irresistible. Men love to feel they have made a discovery with your many hidden talents.