T͎o͎m͎ ͎H͎a͎n͎s͎o͎n͎ ͎#͎1͎

T͎h͎i͎s͎ ͎w͎a͎s͎ ͎r͎e͎q͎u͎e͎s͎t͎e͎d͎ ͎b͎y͎ @okdanmaardit

Hope you like it :)

Y͎/͎n͎'͎s͎ ͎P͎O͎V͎

Flashback (y/n and Tom are 16)
I wasn't the cutest teen. I wore glasses and I had braces . Every day was a living hell for me. Especially when Tom Hanson would bully me.

I walk into class and sit down. As I get started on the work on the broad I felt wet paper on me. I look and see Tom and his friends laughing holding straws. I sigh and continue my work. After class I walked out and Tom's friends and he pushed my books out my hand and laughed at me and ran away. I picked my books up and walked with tears welling up in my eyes.

Tom's POV

I walk into class and see Y/n. God she was so cute. I stare at her so much that I could tell you the small details of her glasses. But the bad thing is is that I bully her. I hate that I do it but I have to. I know what your thinking I'm an asshole. I think that too but I need friends and the reason I have friends is because I bully her.

End of flashback

Present day

Y͎/͎n͎'͎s͎ ͎P͎O͎V͎

I walk into jump street with my friend Judy. I met her at a coffee shop a couple years ago. We've been best friends ever since.

"Okay so you've already met captain Fuller so let's introduce you to the rest of the team."

"Okay and thanks again Judy for getting me this job." I thank her and she smiles and we walk towards 4 boys who were sitting playing cards.

"Dennis, Tom, Doug, Harry, this is Y/n L/n she's our new teammate." Judy introduces us. I smiles at them. One of them looks at me with wide eyes.

"Hi, I'm Harry Ioki but you can call me HT or Ioki." He says and I smile and nod.

"I'm Doug Penhall. The pleasure is all mine." He says sweetly I giggle and he smiles in satisfaction.

"I'm Dennis Booker. You're beautiful by the way." He says.

"What a flirt." I say and he shrugs.

"Um, I'm Tom." The man says shyly.

"Hi Tom..." he starts to look uneasy.

"Hanson." My heart drops to the floor. The man who made my high school life miserable was standing right in front of me, looking so handsome. I stand there in shock and Tom just looks down.

"Do you two know each other?" Judy asks. I nod slowly.

"Yeah something like that." I say and walk away from everyone to my new desk. Judy walks towards me.

"What's wrong?" She asks. I sigh.

"You know how I told you my high school crush used to bully me?"

"Yeah."

"Well you just met him. Tom Hanson, the man who made my high school life a living hell." I say and her eyes go wide.

"I'm gonna go knock him straight." She threatens.

"No Judy. I'm fine I'll just stay away from him." I say and she nods.

After work

I successfully made it through the day without speaking or even looking at Tom. I start to get all my shit together to leave.

"Hey, I'm gonna head out. I'll see ya tomorrow." Judy says and hugs me. I hug back and she leaves. I keep cleaning my desk and I hear someone clear there throat so I look up and see Tom standing right in front of me.

"I'm sorry." He says. I just stare at him. Tears threatening to spill.

"Why? Why did you have to bully me?"

"Y/n-" he starts but I cut him off.

"No! I want you to tell me the truth." I say and he sighed.

"I like you."

"What?"

And with that he kissed me. I was starstruck so I just stood there. Soon enough I kissed back. We pull away.

"I'm truly very sorry for everything I did in high school. I wanna make it up to you by taking you out to dinner, is that cool?" He asks with hopeful eyes.

"I guess but if you screw up one time I promise I will kick your ass." I say with a giggle and he laughs and we both walk out.