Chapter 10

One week later...
A week passed, and Kageyama was still acting weird sometimes. But he had gotten kind of used to Kanoka. You guys walked together in the morning and after practice. It was finally Friday and Kanoka actually couldn't walk home today with you guys. So today it was just you and Kags. As your walking home you see Kageyama blushing, more than usual. You guys get to your house and stop a few feet away so your dad won't see him. "Bye!" you say while hugging him. He hugs you back, "Hey, can I say something?" "Yeah" "So um..." There was a moment of silence. Both of you stood there blushing, but Kageyama was red. "Wanna hang out tomorrow?" he asks. You smile, "Yeah for sure!" "Ok cool, what do you want to do?" he asks. "Whatever you want." you reply. "Wanna come to my house?" "Y-yeah that's cool." you reply while blushing. He says, "Ok, see you tomorrow!" "Bye!" you head inside. The day goes on and you take a shower at night. In the shower, you start to plan for tomorrow. Since your going to his house you wanna wear something comfy. You get out the shower and dry off. You take out your outfit for tomorrow then go to sleep. It's the next morning and you wake up feeling good. "What time you want me to come over?" you asked texting Kags. "You can come around 2, I can pick you up if you want though?" he replies. You text him back, "Nope I'm good. See you at 2!" You head downstairs for breakfast. You sit down at the table with your family. "Im going to Kageyama's house later today for school." you say. Your parents look up in shock. "To a boys house?" your dad asks. You reply with, "Yeah but he's just a friend. And we have something for school to work on." Aki starts laughing at you. "What?" "Nothing, just never thought i'd see you with a boyfriend." she says while still laughing at you. "HES NOT MY BOYFRIEND" you shout. Your family stares at you. "Its whatever, i'm going upstairs." Then you grab a piece of bread and run upstairs. You got to your room and saw that you were blushing. You finish eating and just chill on your phone. You look at the time and its 1:30. "Fuck!" you shout then realize you might've said it too loud. You get up and start rushing around to get ready. You throw on your outfit from yesterday, a fitted crop top with grey sweatpants. Quickly do you hair and makeup. You rush downstairs and say bye as you shut the door running to his house. You get to his house wheezing, but you still look good. As your about to knock on the door, it opens. Kageyama's standing there with a huge smile and he seems nervous. He didn't have a shirt on and he was wearing sweats. "Sorry! I forgot the time and didn't reali-" You cut him off, "Its cool, put on a shirt you dork." You giggle and he rolls his eyes. "Just follow me." he says.