Dream Land

"You... You were?" JJ questioned.

You nodded tears starting to fill your eyes again.

JJ puts her hands in yours, "I am so sorry, y/n. I wouldn't have said that if I knew."

"I know, JJ. I just, don't know how I can move on. She was the love of my life." You replied.

You looked ahead, slipping your hands out from under JJ's. "I never even got to say goodbye." 

Droplets now rolled down your cheeks. JJ pulled you over, so your head was resting on her chest. Her breathing was shallow as if she was going to bawl with you.

"How about I drive you back to your apartment. I think you need some company." JJ offered.

"No, no it's fine. I'll be okay." You told her.

JJ, tilting her head "No. I'm staying the night. I'll sleep on your couch. Let's go."

She stood up, and reached out for your hand. You reached back, and she helped you stand. You walked to her car, and hopped in the passenger seat. 

"Thank you." You whispered as you laid your head on the window.

The car ride was silent. You could only hear each other's breathing. JJ parked in the parking lot right in front of your apartment building.

You don't look at each other until you get in the elevator.

"What floor is it again?" JJ asked while reaching out for the buttons.

"Four." You respond.

Silence overcame the elevator. It seemed like it took forever to get the the fourth floor. ONce you got there, you both walked to your apartment, 416. 

"Do you want to watch a movie? It could make us feel a little better." JJ conveyed.

"I'm good. I think I'll just go to bed. I'll get you a few pillows and blankets." You said.

You went to your closet to fetch the two extra pillows and blankets you kept for guests. When you walked back out in the living room, you could hear JJ on the phone with Will. You figured she was telling him she was staying the night at your place.

"Here you go." You told her as you handed her the pillows and blankets.

"You can watch TV if you want. I have other streaming services too, just hit browse, and you can find them. I'm going to bed now. I'll see you in the morning." You say.

JJ nods, and gives you a slight smile. You headed back into your bedroom, and change into more comfortable clothes. Your reflection in the mirror catches the corner of your eye. You stop yourself, and look in the mirror.

"I look horrible."  You mumble, poking the bags under your eyes.

You shrug it off, and curl into bed. You can hear JJ turning off the light in the living room. Soon after that, you swiftly fall into a deep sleep, dreaming away.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(In your dream)

You are in the entrance of a banquet hall. You see a woman standing, her back is facing you. She has medium length black hair. She's wearing a long, silky, black dress. You may be far away, but you can tell she smells beautiful. 

"Hello?" You call out.

She turns around, there is a big smile on her face. Your face lights up.

It's Emily.

"Emily, what are you doing here?"  You asked.

"Y/n, come dance with me." Emily whispered.

You walk over to her, a slow song coming on suddenly.

Emily places her hand in yours, and you squeeze each other's waist.

"I've been waiting for you." She said in your ear.

"I've missed you Emily, I thought I lost you." You reply.

The lights dim as you slow dance. Song after song. You look at her beautiful brown eyes, and she looks into yours. 

You go in for a kiss, but you feel something wet on your stomach.

You glanced down and saw red all over you, but you didn't know where it was coming from. You switched your view to look at Emily.

"EM!" You screeched.

She had a giant hole in her stomach. You laid her on the floor, and got on your knees.

"Emily, what happened?" You cried out.

Emily looked into your eyes, and the corner of her lips turned up, giving you a faint smile. "Let me go Y/n." She muttered.

"No! No! I can't lose you again!" You say.

"You need to forget about me, move on." Emily mumbled.

You, wiping the tears gushing from your eyes, "I can't! You were there for me when I needed you! Emily, you are the love of my life. I never got to tell you that. I never had the courage to. God I was so stupid. Emily, I can't let you go." You yell.

It seems like she is fading. Her figure becoming blurry.

"It won't be long now." She said calmly.

You keep trying to stop the bleeding. You close your eyes for a moment, and when you open them again, she's gone. The blood on your hands and outfit have dissapeared.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your dream ends.)

"EMILYYY!" You scream.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for chapter two! Let me know what you think! I hope you enjoyed. Don't forget to vote, and comment if you have any suggestions!