Club Minx

#1818+words #werewolf Edited 02/08/2021

Warning SMUTTY if you don't like then don't read 😉😉 ~ Jayne x
********************************************************************************

Hayden POV

I looked over the bodies dancing from were my office is located, I started Club Minx two years ago and its been successful from the beginning, that did make me happy knowing that I made it but the only thing that would make it even more special if I found my mate, a mate is your other half, your soulmate, it's very rare to have one I've been looking for 3 years now, I don't want a quick fuck with a random person I only want my mate, I took another look around when my eyes landed on the most beautiful creature I've ever seen, he must be about 5''10 his hair is blonde but all I was watching was his ass moving in those tight jeans, I also noticed I wasn't the only one watching him I growled before walking out my office and down the stairs heading towards my mate, I didn't even have to be next to him to know he was mine because my wolf can sense him

I found him but he wasn't alone some guy was trying to get his attention but my sexy mate was twisting his head in different directions he must of smelt me in the room then his eyes fell on mine before he starts walking towards me leaving the other guy to stare after him shocked and annoyed, when he got in front of me all I can do was moan he's gorgeous I saw him raising his hand to my face the minute his hand touched my cheek I felt the sparks, I smirked knowing I was right "mine" I growled before pulling him in my arms and attacking his mouth with mine, he moaned and I felt my jeans tighten as my cock got hard, I pulled away when I needed to breath but seeing the look on my mates face nearly made me come in the middle of the dance floor, I rubbed my nose against his "come with me" I said huskily needing to get away from other people, he looked at me with lust, desire and love "mate shouldn't you tell me your name first before you fuck me" he whispered as his eyes darkened with his need for me.

I chuckled because I completely forgot about that, it's the excitement of finding my mate "I'm Hayden, what about you babe" I replied still holding him with my hands on his ass "I'm Joey" he moaned when my hard on rubbed against his, that's it I can't stand it anymore I pulled him towards my office so I can have a taste of him if we were alone I would've stripped him bare and fucked him until he could only say and think my name but since we're in my club I won't let anyone see my baby naked only me, I dragged him to my private quarters were I'm going to make him mine and quickly so no-one could try and take him away from me, the minute we got in my office and the door was closed and locked so no-one could disturb us, I roughly pushed him against the door were I captured his lips in a fierce kiss mmm his lips are so soft I thought as my mate was moaning and whimpering while pulling me tighter to his sexy body.

I can't believe it after waiting for 3 years for my mate I've finally found him he's so beautiful and all mine, I've known for along time that my mate was a guy and now I can't get enough of the moans that's coming out of his sexy mouth "Hayden I want you.....please mate" he panted while rubbing my cock through my jeans I groaned before lifting his shirt and went straight for his nipples licking them over and over until he was whimpering begging me to take him "Hayden please stop teasing me, baby I need you" he panted while licking my ear then going lower down my throat and finished at the joint were shoulder and neck meet its the one place that I wouldn't let my previous lovers touch because it was meant for my mate and I'm so glad that I did because his mouth on that spot were he's going to mark me so everyone will know I'm his, is turning me on even more.

I groaned loudly "mmm little one that feels good" before I knew what was happening he had my cock out and was stroking me slowly, I can feel myself loosing control I need to taste him only the taste of our mate will settle my wolf down "I'm sorry baby but I can't wait anymore I will fuck you tonight and quite a few times as well, so don't worry about that but first we want to taste you" I growled out possessively before I leaned in and pressed my face into his groin "mmm you smell so good, I'm going to make you come and when you do I'll swallow every last drop" I growled making him shiver in anticipation, I made my way down his chest to his belt while planting kisses on his six pack I took of his belt, opened the button and lowered the zipper.

I placed my hands on his back and gently lowered them towards his firm ass I gave it a squeeze, I slipped my hands under his jeans wanting to feel his ass without clothes getting in the way but I felt bare skin it made me realise that my sexy mate isn't wearing any underwear, I growled thinking of all the people downstairs who tried to touch him and that made me snap I used my claws and torn his jeans off his body, he started to say something but my attention was on the very impressive cock my mate had, the more I kept staring the harder he got I looked up and my breath caught he was watching my every move "god your beautiful" I whispered before leaning forward without breaking eye contact and licked the tip that was already dripping pre cum.

I swallowed his cock in one so that I could feel the head at the back of my throat making him moan louder....god his cock tasted so good I thought I felt his fingers run through my hair and gave it a tug causing me to growl at the slight pain, I felt at that moment I couldn't stop I started sucking harder using my teeth and tongue to bring my baby to ecstasy he tugged on my hair harder "ah....baby stop.....I'm going.....ah.....to come" he panted heavily, I brought one hand to the bass of his cock and stroked while I nibbled on the head and used my other hand to play with his balls then sudden he came so hard that if I wasn't holding him up he would of fell to the ground I moaned as his cum went down my throat he tastes like vanilla if that was possible I continued to lick his cock clean before standing up slowly.

I've never given a blow job before because it always seemed too personal for me but now I've got my baby I'm going to to blow him everyday I'm not ashamed to admit that watching him cum made my cock harder than steel "baby I've got to have you" I said breathing heavily, he leaned forward and kissed me so gently that my eyes started to tear up "don't cry my beautiful mate I want you too, so much that it hurts" he replied softly I never imagined I'd have such a caring mate who would want me so bad I lifted him up and gently placed him on my couch "I'm sorry it's not on a bed but I can't hold on anymore" I said sadly that our first time was here he gave me a small smile "I wouldn't care where we are just has long as we're together that's what's important" I kissed him passionately like my life depended on it

"I won't be able to go gently baby I'm too riled up, but next time I'll make love to you and I'll do it in our bed" I groaned before ripping the rest of our clothes off so I can touch his bare skin all over mine mine mine my wolf growled possessively I planted open mouth kisses on his neck and worked my way downwards taking extra care of his nipples then going lower I noticed my sexy little mate was hard again I want him to come again before I fuck him.

Without giving him any warning I lifted his legs to rest on my shoulders and went straight for his hole, I licked from his balls to his hole were I nibbled and made sure he was wet enough before inserting a finger he moaned "more Hayden please" he begged I licked my lips and inserted another two fingers and he cried out spilling his seed over his stomach, it was a beautiful sight watching him come apart I lined my throbbing cock to his entrance I can't handle it anymore I need to be inside of him, I thrusted forward not stopping until I'm balls deep and it was like heaven his insides were clenching around my cock in a vice like grip, I started pounding him chasing my own release and before I know it I can feel the tingling feeling in the bottom of my spine, then I was coming hard making me roar out my release while my baby cried out before I quickly bit into his neck as he did the same to me, marking each other so that everyone would know we belonged together

I slumped forward making sure not to squash joey I looked into his eyes and saw love, it made me the happiest I've felt in a long time I slowly pulled my soft cock and fell backwards on the couch not before pulling my mate up and placing him on my lap he snuggled against my body "I love you Joey" I whispered as his eyes were beginning close "I love you too Hayden" he replied softly before soft snores were leaving his mouth, I sat there watching him sleep and thinking how lucky I am to have a mate that's truly amazing, I've only known him tonight and I could already see how much my life is going to be from now on, I'm finally going to be happy now that I've found the other half of my soul.

*******************************************************
Authors Note

How you liked this one-shot I think the ending could of been better but who knows - Jayne