Chapter 4

hey guys, how are you liking this so far? boring, right? i just want to apologize but i really wanna try not to create plot holes and morever i really need to get this immagination of mine out of my head lol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosé P.O.V.

Somehow we convinced y/n to help us, i think i know why that man doesn't want to sell us the blanket, but i hope i'm wrong and that she can better understand his reasons. 'I REALLY want that blanket cause it's too cute and looks big enough for the five of us..five? four rosie four'

Lisa and I physically drag y/n to the stand, and when we get there she is pretty confused, a cute frown appears on her forehead and without saying a word walks over to the salesman, while we stay a little far. At first she talks to him calmly but soon i notice that her attitude is changing, and the other girls notice it too, cause we all exchange a worried look. Even if i'm not really close i can see how her fists are now clenched and she her face is all red, but not in a cute way, in a scary way. She throws her money at the salesman after raising her voice to him and grabs the blanket, storming past us; when she realises we are not following her, y/n snaps at us "are you just gonna stand there or what?". 

The rage in her voice startles us, making us jump a little but we start walking towards her anyway. y/n is now looking at the ground, not looking at us..as soon as we approach her Jisoo wraps her arms around y/n and we imitate her, engulfing the raging girl in a tight hug. When Jisoo asks her what happened and y/n reply with a sad "it's better if you don't know." i immediately understand what she means, because that it's exactly what Ithought was happening, something that we actually experience very often; all i can say is "oh, i think i know what was that about" in a sad voice. I know that my members are as upset as i am about it, but somehow being all tangled here in this embrace makes us feel better, as if nothing outside out little moment matters, and in a certain way that was exactly the case. This hug was to help y/n calm down, letting her know that even if she startled us, we knew she didn't mean to hurt us, but it ended up being a calming embrace for us too; and it was calm, it felt so natural to the point that we reluctantly pulled apart only when y/n pointed out that it was too hot for her.. well she is actually shorter than all of us so i guess she litterally had not enough air trapped between us. 

Lisa P.O.V.

I hate pulling away from hugs, especially when they are this comfortable, but i do understand her need to pull apart 'she know who we are, but we don't actually know each others, so i get it if she felt uncomfortable with us hugging her all at once, at the end of the day we are strangers, but ugh it felt good' 

As we pull apart she hands us out the blanket and Rosé takes it with excitement, while asking her how much she paid for it, but she doesn't want the money back and not even Jisoo's intimidating "no" convince her. 

"i don't want you to repay me, here, take the blanket and don't make me mad. is there anything else I can do to help you?"

I think that panic is all over my face 'she is actually going away now. no. i really enjoy her company and moreover she stood up for us, and not just becasuse she is a fan, that was because she has a great heart i guess. so yeah i would like her to spend time with us.'  My trail of thoughts gets cut off by Jennie's words

"we're good thank you so much, really"

to which y/n begins to reply "well then ladies, i'm gonna get going. i'm glad i was able to help. i guess-" 

"do you wanna stay here with us for a while?" 'thank you rosie, i could kiss you right now. thank you. i mean she might still say no, but at least we tried'

"oh..thank you, no i don't wanna bother" but i'm ready to reassure her "we're asking you,it means you're not bothering us"

"unless you need to go somewehere else" jisoo adds 

"actually yes...." i think the enthusiasm on our faces dropped to the floor "...my bed, i miss it" at this point we start chuckling relieved.

We are now walking around, looking for the right spot, well, we are looking around, while y/n is lookin at her phone; thankfully i am fast enough to catch her cause she is about to trip over someone. We start bickering over the fact that she dared to define instagram and my posts boring, while the others are settling the blanket. 

Before we know it, we are already laying down, everyone in a comfortable position and falling asleep in less than five minutes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the short and boring update lol i promise i'll try to get better at this

but please REMEMBER TO STREAM ICE CREAM ON YT, SPOTIFY, APPLE MUSIC, ECC. AND TO REQUEST THE SONG TO US RADIO STATIONS (FOR MORE INFO FOLLOW @ .BPINRADIO ON TWITTER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRXZj0DzXIA