Chapter 5

Y/n P.O.V.

Soon enough I finished my book (i only had few pages to read, it was not new) so I am now playing some games on phone [you decide the game, idc lol] when I notice that Jisoo, who was laid down not far from me, is starting to wake up and a as soon as she sits up she flashes me a small smile, that grows evene bigger when she notices the bag full of candies.

"have some" i whisper to her and she immediately examines what's in the bag, as soon as she finds something she likes she takes is and eats it while doing a little dance.

"thank you"

"no problem, you can have it as much as you want"

she just nods, while i return to play my games, but i notice that now she is closer to me "are you playing a game?" she asks excited but in a low voice. "mmh" 'why is she so close to me? i can't look up or i'll never be able to look away' 

"what game?"

"random game name" i give up and look up at her, just in time to see her face going fromo curious to excited 'i was a fool thinking she was beautiful, she is nothing like the videos and the pics. this woman is way more stunning that I thought. cameras don't make her justice' did i lost myself while staring at her? yes i just did. 

"hellooo u there?" she cutely asks while waving her hands right in front of my face, making me come back to reality "y-yeah, sorry. what did you say?"

"i also play that game, add me so we play " 

"woah really?!" i almost scream,  but i then clear my throat "oooh, ok, what's your username?"

"iliketheflu95" she says casually, while starting the game on her phone. 'did i hear correctly?' i stop and look at her with an amused look on my face, smiling big. 

"really jisoo? i like the flu? i can't" bursting into laugh when she nodded and shrugged her shoulders. "you're so weird i love it. you know that if a blink sees that nickname, they immediately would know it's you, right?"

"nope, they'll just think it's a blink..now play and share" she says and she sits right beside me, she steals a earphone from me, immediately leaning her head on my shoulders. I can feel my body tense up at the sudden and unexpected contact. She feels it too cause she lifts her head up "sorry"

"no no don't worry, get back here" i smile at her and she smiles back 'if she doesn't stop smiling i'm gonna die' and i feel myself blushing hard, an since now i'm more relaxed i let her rest on my shoulder, while i lean my head on top of hers, then both of us start playin the game silently, and it's not an awkward silence, but  a comfortable one as if it's something we have alredy done and we lose ourselves in the game. 'i should definitely wake up now, and stop dreaming these things otherwise in the morning i will be heartbroken'. 

After a while i notice that the other girls are now awake and are close to us, staring with a big smile 

"unnie did you make her play games with you?" Lisa asks Jisoo

"no" jisoo is to focused on the game to explain more to her members. For what concerns me i'm now distracted cause they won't stop looking at us, so i'm not playing at my best and this makes jisoo agitated "y/n-yah! play, i don't wanna lose" 

"but we are winning, they can't beat us.. girls i bought some candies, help yourselves, i hope you like what i got, i bought a little of everything" the other three squealed in excitement and start rummaging through the bag, actually eating whatever they found, i hear someone humming and i look up, of course is Rosé