Twenty three

Today is mine and Colbys gender reveal. All of our friends and family are here. But not my parents. I dont want them in my babys life. Hazel is the only person that knows the gender of the baby. Ive tried to get some hints out of her but she hasnt told me anything. We told people that if they are team girl then to wear pink and team boy wears blue. We decided to have the party at the house so we didnt have to rent a place out and have the chance of fans coming and ruining it. Colby and i are team girl and the rest of the traphouse is team Boy. Brennen was filming everything. I didnt mind because at the end of the day people are going to know. Its time for the gender reveal and im beyond excited. Hazel brings out a big black balloon and its mine and Colbys job to pop it. I look at him. "Ready?" "3...2...1" and we pop it on his count. Blue and pink confetti comes out. We both look at Hazel confused. Thats when she hands us an envelope. After reading the note tears start to form in my eyes. Colby hugs me. I could tell he was crying too. After a minute we decided to break the news to everyone. "WE ARE HAVING TWINS!" Colby and I yell.
*time skip*
     Its 2:37am and i cannot sleep. Ive been in pain all day but it hasnt been that bad. "Colby. Cole." I say shaking him awake. "Hm? Whats going on?" "We have to go. Right now." "Go where?" "The hospital." "Oh shit its happening." He grabs our go bag, a shirt and he starts to assist me to the car. He was speeding all the way there. Normally i wouldve told him to slow down but at this point I need to be at the hospital. This was the pain that i have never felt before. My heart is racing. Its hard for me to breathe.
     "Okay Olivia you are only 6 centimeters dialated and in order to give birth you need to be at least 10. So just rest for now and pretty soon you can welcome your children to the world." Colby started dancing to entertain me. I wanted to get up and dance with him but it hurt so bad.
     About an hour later the doctors come in all suited up. "Okay Liv you ready?" Colby says holding my hand. I nod my head at him as i start to push. The pain was so bad. There was a point where Colby had to let go of my hand to take his rings off because i was squeezing his hand so hard that the rings were hurting his fingers.
     After 4 hours of pain later i heard crying babies. The doctor handed one to Colby and one to me. It felt so good to finally be able to see their faces. One boy and one girl. "So what are their names?" One of the nurses asks. "The girl is Hali and the boy is Zale." "Oh how cute is there any meaning behind the names?" "Yes they both mean the sea."  I looked over at Colby and i saw a tear fall onto Halis forehead. He quickly wiped it off and continued to look at her.