chapter 1:"of course you are"

Bakugo POV:

I woke up with this bad ass headache. It was about time to get ready for school. I was zoning out for a few minutes trying to figure out what happened last night,Until I heard a groan it was Deku I didn't even notice him,what even happen last nigh. It's not like he didn't want his Deku in the bed with him but he was hoping that nobody found out about them being together and all, and not to mention that he was in a relationship with kirishima. So if someone found out they could of told kirishima about it. (Then he felt two hands on both of his shoulders pull him back into bed) It was midoriya. Making bakugo relax, smiling at the fact that maybe everything might be ok. Midoriya wrapping his arms around my neck, kissing my forehead. "Suki you seem you seem stressed. Is everything okay." He said in a raspy voice ." "Yes everything's okay bunny just go back to sleep." Kissing him on the neck, my arms is around his waist , his hands are on my chest. In the moment we both fall asleep, not caring about school.

4:15 ( end of school)

MidoriyaPOV:
I woke up in suki arms I look over the hot sexy man to look at the clock it was (4:17) so I'm guessing we slept in. Distracted by him pulling me in to him closer. I chuckled at the sight of him being needy in his sleep. I kiss him on the forehead a sign for him to wake up. I watch his eyes open and look at me with his Ruby red crimson eyes, for some reason it turns me on, big time. That's when we heard a knock on the door both jumping up on at the sight that someone at the door. I jumped up putting one of Suki hoodie and a pair of his Boxers, hiding behind him. Suki opened the door so that the person at the door can only see him. I couldn't hear the person who was talking so I got a little closer to hear, only thing I heard was some guy. All I knew is that
he wanted to come in.

Kirishima POV:
I can see the sweat building up on bakugo face. But I didn't think to much about it because he like to sleep with his windows closed. "Hey babe can I come in?" Without even thinking he said "No sorry. " That when I knew something was up not because he said "no" it's because he said "sorry". Not even that he slammed the door in my face. But I used to that and it's not like he haven't slammed the door in my face before. I about to walk away I heard him say "bunny come here" that's when I heard someone responded with " Mhmm you're an idiot " My heart dropped, I walked away with sadness and anger in my eyes. Knowing that my boyfriend may have cheated on me. Minutes later I ran to Mina to tell her what happened and what are heard. All that she could say was "I'm sorry". " Of course you are and that the only thing you can be because your not going through the same thing I am." I said out of anger. I knew I hurt her, by the her voice trembled when she talked.

💎🖤Look this is my first ever Wap pad story, so if you don't like it, tell me in the comments what I got wrong, but please say tuned for chapter 2,( wait until chapter 4) if you want to get to the smut cause I'm good at that, real good🦋💫 well see you fuckers later. 👑😑