chapter 2: "lies"

Time skip it midnight( midoriya is walking out of bakugo's room and bummed in to kirishima) Oooo the drama}

Kirishima POV:
I wasn't really paying attention were I was but I knew I was close to bakugo's room, when I bumped into somebody. He looks up at the person he bummed into"hello...?" I said confuse. I never saw this guy around here and he definitely not in class 1A or 1B"Oh- hey." He said with a raspy voice like he just woke up. "Hey what were you doing in bakugo's room. I never seen you around here before" I said now suspicious. "Oh- well suki is a really close friend of mine, so I thought it would be nice to visit." - "Okay..." why didn't bakubabe tell me he had friends out of school"Well it was nice meeting you, goodnight." He said with the sleepiness in his voice. "Mhmm, you too" I said knocking on bakugo's door. He said something but cutting himself off when he saw kiri.

Bakugo POV:
I heard a knock on my door, thinking it was bunny (midoriya). Opening up the door I say "baby I already gave yo-" Cutting myself off to see that it was kirishima. I could see his face was confused but frustrated. He pushed me inside the room and closed the door behind him. "What the fuck are you doing!" I said as I was pushed onto my beanbag. "I have some questions to ask you." He said with his I'm not playing with you face on. -Signs-"let's just get this shit over with" I said knowing what that was about. "Go ahead and ask me the shit already." I said as he just stared at me. "Why didn't you tell me that had friends out of school" he said "it never came up" he paused for a moment knowing that I was right"one more question" "go ahead" "So.. are you cheating on me?" He said kinda confused. "Umm-no, why would you think that. " I said lying right in his face. "Well because I heard you talking to someone in your room and you guys were talking like you were in a relationship together." He said with sadness in his voice. "Babe- I would never" I said as I choked over my words.

Kirishima POV:
I had could hear him choke on his words. His lieing to me, just knowing that made me mad why is he lieing to me. "Your lieing!" I said pushing him away from me. "Wha-" He said. " YOU'RE lieing to me. And your probably cheating on me with some bi-!" I said yelling at him. "Babe today was a stressful day maybe you just need to sleep and release some stress, ok." He said cutting me off. Maybe his right I do have a lot of things on my mind, a lot of stuff did happen today. "Yeah maybe your right. I'm sorry lashing out on you, I- I'm really am. said. "Hey it's fine we all have those days shit I have them every fuckin day" he said with the rude expression he always had.

Bakugo POV:
I walked him out of my room. said are good byes I -scoof- closing my door. I was really annoyed because I wanted to tell him I didn't have feelings for him and wanted to break up but deku said to keep it a secret for little longer. Now I feel like calling him over. I was feeling stressed because of what just happened and all, and horny I haven't seen him in...1 hour and 30 minutes. Damn I'm clingy.

_______________
Baby💚

🧡: baby can you come over-

💚: sure when-

🧡: now would be fine-

💚: on my way😘-

🧡: cool, love you baby-

💚: love you too-
__________________

See you on the next chapter ( not sorry for cliffhanger)