Can We Be Friends?

"Um hi Shoto," (Y/n) whispers.
The dual haired boy looks up at the new girl. "Why are you using my first name?" He asks coldly.
Izuku chuckles and pats his friend's shoulder. "She's from America. They use first names there."
"I'm sorry Shoto. I just wanted to..." she looks down and shakes her head. "Nevermind. It's not important."
The green haired boy frowns as he watches the girl walk back to her seat.
When the bell rings she is the first one out.
Everyone goes back to the dorms, except one.

"I wonder what (l/n) wanted." Todoroki inquires out loud.
"I think she wanted to be your friend." Midoriya replies and looks at his friend.
The scarred boy sighs and shakes his head. "I don't need anymore friends. I have you and Uraraka."
Izuku laughs and turns on the couch to fully face Shoto. "You can have more than two friends, Shoto. Plus if you get to know her, who knows, you might like her."
Todoroki laughs softly and shakes his head.
"Speaking of her, where is she? I didn't see her come in." The brunette girl questions.
"I saw her talking to Bakugou." Iida responds walking over.
Todoroki scoffs. "If she's talking to him can she really wanna be my friend?"
"Shoto just give her a chance." Izuku mumbles.
"It looked like a heated conversation." Iida adds.
"Every conversation is heated with explosion boy." Shoto comments then chuckles.
Everyone laughs as well.

"Katsu please! I'm sorry."
"Shut up (n/n) I don't wanna hear it. I saw what he did to you. How can you stay with him?"
"He's my father. Plus I don't have enough money to move out. I-I can deal with the beatings until-"
"No! I won't let you go through that. You are my cousin and my best friend. Plus I wanna see you improve your quirk. It's too cool to be wasted."
(Y/n) blushes and shakes her head. "I have nowhere to go."
"I thought you were gonna move into the dorms?"
She shakes her head. "When Aizawa explained to daddy he firmly denied me moving in."
Bakugou sighs and growls. "I'm gonna murder him."
(Y/n) puts her hands on his chest. "No! You can't kill him. I need him-"
"No you don't! You only need me. I'll take care of you. I won't let anyone else I care for get hurt." The blonde yells in agony. He grips her upper arms tightly.
The (h/c) girl stood there surprised. "Is this because of All Might?" She whispers and cups his cheek.
He looks down and leans his head against her shoulder.
She smiles and plays with his hair.
"I was the reason he's not number one anymore."
"That's ok Katsu. Now you can be."
He scoffs and nods. "Damn right. I'll be the number one hero for you."
(Y/n) smirks. "Or maybe Izuku or Shoto will be the number one."
Katsuki growls and glares down at her. "Don't you dare joke about that."
The girl giggles softly.
"What's up with you and icy hot anyway?"
She sighs in response. "I just wanted to be his friend, but he isn't interested."
"Are you sure it's just friendship you want?" He teases.
Her cheeks turn red and she shoves him. "Shut up. I just moved here. I don't know that much about him."
"But you want to know more."
(Y/n) sighs but nods. "I do. I didn't say anything because I know you don't like him."
The blonde shakes his head. "He pisses me off. You don't need him, you have me."
"I can't marry you though." She remarks and he gags.
"No, but you deserve someone as great as me." He responds with a smirk.
"Yeah! Shoto is as great as you."
The teen boy glares at his cousin. "How dare you," he grumbles.
(Y/n) giggles and ruffles his hair. "I told daddy I was staying with you for the weekend so can I sleep with you in the dorm?"
"As long as you go to bed when I do."
"When is that?" She asks cautiously.
"8:30." He answers, smirking.
She groans but nods. "Fine."

The next day (Y/n) takes a bath with Momo and Mina right away in the morning.
"I'll make breakfast with Mina if you wanna go get changed (l/n)." Momo offers.
"I'm sorry I forgot to grab my clothes. I'll try to make it quick."
Mina giggles and waves as (Y/n) runs off.
The (h/c) runs into the elevator and presses the fourth floor button.
Unfortunately she didn't notice the water dripping from her hair and slips.
Thankfully a body broke her fall.
She opens her eyes to see two different colored eyes. She blushes deeply and he does the same.
His hands are on her waist.
"I-I'm so sorry Shoto." She tries to get up but her towel starts to come undone.
Shoto's face turns scarlet as he holds her towel closed.
He's such a gentleman, she thinks to herself.
"I-It's ok." He stutters and quickly looks away. "Are you ok?"
"Yeah. I didn't realize my hair was still so wet."
Shoto uses his heat to dry the elevator and her. "Are you dry enough?" He asks, feeling her hair.
(Y/n) blushes as his fingers run through her hair. "Y-yeah. All dry now."
The elevator door dings and opens.
A certain blonde explosion looks at the scene and growls. "Why are you touching my cousin icy hot?"
"K-Katsu! It's not what it looks like."
"Bakugou," Todoroki mumbles.
The girl whines and quickly runs to Bakugou's room. She opens the door and slams it shut.

She squeezes the towel and holds her chest.
Her heart pounds hard against her ribs.
(Y/n) quickly gets dressed and puts her hair up.
Thankfully when she walks out of the room both boys are gone.
When the elevator dings on the main floor she gets out and walks to the kitchen.
Momo and Mina rush over to her.
"Are you ok (l/n)? We heard Bakugou and Todoroki arguing. They said you fell in the elevator." Momo quickly asks.
(Y/n) rubs the back of her neck. "Yeah I'm fine. Unfortunately I fell back onto Shoto."
The two girls look at each other then their friend.
"What did you see icy hot?!" Bakugou yells, following the dual haired boy.
"I didn't see anything." Todoroki replies calmly.
The blonde yells angrily as his hands spark.
(Y/n) rushes over and puts her hands on his chest. "Katsu, he didn't see anything. He kept the towel from opening. He's a gentleman."
Explosion boy grumbles and looks down at her. "Are you sure you're ok?"
She smiles and nods.
"Why can't he be that nice to everyone?" Denki mumbles and some of the guys nod in agreement.

(Y/n) walks over to Todoroki and smiles. "What would you like for breakfast? It's my treat as a thank you and apology."
"Cold soba." He mumbles and looks up at her.
She giggles and nods. "As you wish." She goes to the kitchen with the girls and makes breakfast.
Mina smirks at Momo and winks.
"Here ya go." (Y/n) whispers and sets a small tray down. "I'm sure it's not as good as you're used to from your fancy chefs."
Todoroki thanks her and starts eating. He chuckles quietly. "It's fine."
(Y/n) sighs in relief. "Glad to hear."
"Are you taking requests?" Mineta asks, finger raised.
"Make your own breakfast lazy bones." Mina whines, pointing her spatula at the grape.
Shoto smiles softly as he eats, enjoying every bite.
Momo smiles and pokes Mina's shoulder, pointing at the boy.
The pink girl looks over and giggles.

Bakugou grumbles to himself as Kiri sits next to him.
"(L/n) can really cook. Did you two learn together?" The redhead asks.
"Yeah. Her mom taught us when we were in elementary school."
"Would you be totally mad if I asked her out?"
Bakugou looks at his best friend surprised. "You like her?"
"Well yeah. I know she just moved here and all but she's a really sweet girl. She's got a super cool quirk too."
"I'm sorry to tell ya this Kiri but she's got a crush on icy hot."
"Really? Man that sucks. But wait-are you ok with that?"
"I hate icy hot. But it's been a while since I saw her smile like that."
The two look at the (h/c) girl.
Her smile brightens up her whole face.

"Hey Shoto?" (Y/n) calls jogging up to the boy before he could close his dorm door to go to bed.
The teen boy looks at the girl. "What is it?" He asks in his usual monotone voice.
"C-can we please be friends?" She asks and bows.
He smiles but it disappears when she looks up at him. "Why would you wanna be my friend?"
"Do I really need a reason?" She asks and smiles.
The boy smiles again and shakes his head. "No. You wanna hangout after school tomorrow?"
(Y/n) gives him a closed eye smile. "Yes."