A late night

Mondo was a pretty deep sleeper so it'd take a lot for him to wake up- scratch that he just usually didn't give a shit when someone (aka Taka) was trying to wake him when it was just too damn early. So when a grumpy and tired mondo woke up to someone nudging him he just assumed it was Taka, trying to get him to wake up at 5:00. Mondo felt the pushing stop but he stilled once he heard a barely audible airy moan, coming. From. Taka.
Mondo's face grew a soft red. He wasn't about to wake Taka from this, not yet at least. Mondo moved slightly to look over towards Taka, his soft pink lips parted as his eyebrows were knit together. Mondo's eyes drifted downwards where he could see that takas left leg was straddling mondos lower torso, mondos face heated as he heard Taka panting as he started to slowly grind against mondos outer thigh. He heard Taka whine out "Mondo please", As his grinding became more frantic and sloppy, Mondo knew he was hard, so turned on by his Taka being so out of character from his usual demeanor.
With Taka whining out please and calling out his name, mixed with Taka frantically humping his leg he couldn't handle it as he grabbed onto Taka's leg, maybe a little harder then he intended.
Taka let out a gasp and a whine as mondo started to slowly move sideways to face Taka, he lifted his hand off of his leg, which then continued to resume grinding- but instead of grinding against mondos thigh, Taka was now grinding his groin against mondos crotch, it took everything in mondo to wake Taka, "Taka wake up" he said trying while shaking his shoulder. Takas tired and bleary eyes slowly opened as he felt himself looking down to his leg straddling mondos torso, he felt their groins pressing against each other.
"M-mondo! oh, I'm so so sorry, oh god, I'm sorry, this is very embarrassing, maybe I should sleep on the couch-" takas ranting was stopped when mondo started slowly grinding his groin against takas. "Taka, would ya stop yer blabberin, I can take care of ya." mondo said. Smirking, he reached out to cup the side of takas face, "if you'll let me" Mondo added on.
Taka whined as he leaned into Mondo's hand. Taka slowly started grinding back against Mondo, as he stated lowly "O-okay, I'll allow that" taka said as his face grew red and he slowly started to straddle his boyfriend's sides, Mondo grabbed his hips to draw him even closer than before. "It's okay, I know ya need this" mondo whispered into Taka's ear as Taka shuddered and began to grind fervently against mondo. Mondo let out a low groan against Taka's ear as said man started leaving delicate open-mouthed kisses against mondo's neck. "Take off yer clothing" Mondo growled out, sounding a bit possessive.
Taka quickly did as he was told and without thinking, he began to frantically take off mondos clothing as well. "Someones eager aren't cha," Mondo said petting his back softly. "No!" He practically yelled, blushing he looked down "I-I'm just trying to get rid of my "problem" quicker" Taka stated frantically. Mondo just squeezed his sides lightly and let out a soft chuckle "uh-huh sure ya are tiger" Taka let out a small exaggerated huff as he grabbed mondos hand and pulled it towards their now freed erections. Taka let out a sigh of relief when he felt mondos hand wrap around both of their throbbing cocks.
Mondo let go for a second and Taka let out a needy whimper as mondo reached for the bedside drawer to grab a bottle of lube, he squeezed a decent amount onto his hand and went back to jerking both of them off. Taka let out a lewd moan as he felt mondo going faster with each passing second. "Mm you like that don't ya Taka" the taller one stated, Taka whined as he nodded his head, not being able to say it aloud as that would embarrass him even more. "I wanna hear you say it baby" Mondo said as he slowed to an agonizingly slow pace. "Say you like it".
        "Mmhm I-I do," Taka said his voice laced with embarrassment, as he looked down to mondos hand that was currently getting them both off. Mondo let out a groan, "how bout you look at me when you say it" he smirked, knowing that Taka secretly liked this. Taka shook his head, trembling as he felt himself growing closer to his orgasm. Mondo tilted takas head up to stare into his beautiful dusty lavender eyes. "Damn it Taka just say it to my face," Mondo said with a hungry look in his eyes, Taka shuddered, " I love it, Mondo, I really do. But I'm getting too close and I need more" he stated his face getting impossibly redder. Mondo's face also grew red at Taka's announcement.
"Well ya might have ta say please first" Mondo teased jokingly. Taka looked down for a second as he looked back up with determination glowing in his ruby-red eyes, "Fine if I must. Please, Mondo, I need more... I-i need you" Taka said staring directly into Mondo's eyes. Mondo let out a groan he wasn't expecting Taka to actually beg him for it, He wasn't complaining at all. It turned Mondo on even more. " I could get used to ya beggin for it, Ishi"  Mondo said smirking. Taka stared at him for a second before grabbing the lube that was now laying on the floor, he undid the cap and squeezed a good amount onto his fingers, staring directly at Mondo as he inserted two fingers inside himself.
Mondo stared wide-eyed at his boyfriend who was sliding his fingers inside himself. He'd never seen Taka being so... so lewd. Mondo felt like he could come right then and there, watching his Taka being so vulnerable and hot, finger-fucking himself while staring directly at Mondo. Mondo let out a possessive growl "Taka as much as I love watchin ya finger yer self, Ya gotta stop. I'm about ta come right here n now".
Taka, still staring down at Mondo let his fingers slip out and he aligned himself up to Mondos hard cock, precome dripping down the shaft as Mondo guided Taka downwards. Taka looked at Mondo for a brief second before pushing himself down onto the taller man's aching cock. Mondo let out a loud moan as he felt Taka tighten around his erection. Mondo felt Taka slowly lift himself up halfway and then he bounced back down making him and Mondo moan at the blissful feeling.
"God, Taka you're never like this" Mondo said breathlessly, "Ya must've really been pent up, Huh" He added. Taka began riding him faster, "Ahh Fuck Taka, you look so fuckin hot right now, ya know that?". Taka let out a lewd moan as he grabbed Mondo's face and slammed their lips together. It was a messy, hungry open-mouthed kiss since Taka was still riding Mondo. Breathing In each other's air as they both began to glisten with sweat. "Mm Mondo, M-mondo, I ahh I need to hear you say it... Please" Taka began.
Mondo saw his eyes get watery. "Please, you know I need it," Taka said again breathlessly and desperate. "I love you, Taka, God you have no clue how much I fucken love you, baby," Mondo said, sincerity and affection laced in his words.
Taka felt his cock twitch at those words, those words meant so much to him. Taka sped up and mondo started matching his pace as he felt Taka tighten around Mondos cock. "Ahha Oh god, I- Oh Mondo, Please, I love you so much," Taka said as he felt himself getting closer to the edge, he grabbed onto mondos shoulders desperately trying to make this last as long as possible. Mondo tightened his grip on Taka's thighs. They'd definitely have bruises later. "Fuck- Fuck Taka, You're so- so beautiful, ya know that? The most gorgeous person I've ever seen," Mondo said, Taka, let out a cry as he came all over Mondos toned and lean torso. Mondo felt Taka tighten around his cock, "Ah fuck! Taka- God oh shit" Mondo practically yelled as he came inside his boyfriend.
After a couple of hard thrusts, Taka was practically melting into Mondo as he collapsed onto the taller man. Mondo and Taka panting hard. Mondo pulled out after a couple of minutes. threading his fingers through Taka's raven black hair. Taka placed a few sloppy kisses against Mondo's collar bone.
"T-thank you, Mondo, I needed that" Taka stated in a tired voice, his breath against his neck. "Don't thank me, Taka, you uh you deserve it" He said in a raspy tone while blushing. Taka snuggled up against Mondo. "Aren't ya gonna clean up?" Mondo asked, surprised that Taka hadn't gotten up straight away. Taka wanted too clean up but he was just so exhausted. "I-I'm too tired," Taka said with a sigh. "I'll just do it when we get up in the morning"
"Aren't you full of surprises," Mondo said smirking tiredly as he ran his fingers through the shorter boys hair.

                After a couple of minutes, Taka lifted his head slightly, "I love you, Mondo, so much" Taka said, as he laid back down on mondo's chest.

                   Mondo reached down slightly to place a kiss against Taka's hair, "I love you too baby, so damn much", he whispered.
They fell asleep holding each other close, full of love for each other.