The showers in the locker rooms

Taka and Mondo had been friends for quite some time already. Taka monitored the halls quickly, before making his way to the boy's locker room. He didn't particularly like going into the boy's locker room, It wasn't that he didn't like changing in front of others... but his classmates weren't always the kindest towards him. Mondo would always snap at anyone who said anything remotely rude. Taka slowly swung the door open as he went towards his gym locker. He of course was the first one there. He always liked to be early.
    He started unlacing his boots, they always took a while to get off.
His classmates started trickling in one by one. He smiled politely at them. None of them returned the gesture. He wasn't surprised by that though. It didn't hurt, it was much better than what's happened before. He finally got his boots off and gently put them in his locker. He undid his belt buckle and unzipped his pants. Folding them before placing them safely in his locker. He did the same with his shirt.
    He looked up at the clock that read 2:15, 5 minutes till class started. He looked around as he slipped on his shorts. Trying to Find Oowada in the crowd. He must've been searching for too long because he soon heard those nasty words coming from someone, "Hey Fag, looking for your boyfriend?" one of his classmates said snickering to himself as others started laughing, or looking at Ishimaru in disgust. He felt tense. "Please don't use language like that! It's against the rules!" Taka said, feeling proud that he knew the rules like the back of his hand.
           He then slipped his shirt on. He soon regretted this decision because in just the few seconds it was over his head he felt someone harshly kick his back, he felt the air get kicked out of him, literally and figuratively.  He quickly got back up. "Fighting and hurting others isn't allowed!" Taka said, becoming angry. He was trying to hold his ground. Everyone kept laughing. He looked down as he felt tears beginning to form, "I-I... We can't be late for class" Taka said sternly as he turned around, adjusting his shirt. "Fine, we'll let it go, for now," The one boy had said, while the other two laughed like this was all some joke. Taka felt his heart hammer in his chest, He forgot his gym shoes! He frantically told his Gym teacher. "Go get them quick" the gym teacher sighed as he walked out into the gym with the rest of the class. Taka sighed, as he heard the door open. He snapped "I don't have time for
your taunting!" He yelled.
               He turned around, expecting his bullies to be there, but instead, Mondo was there looking a bit surprised. "O-oh Mondo, I'm very sorry about that"...."It wasn't meant for you.." Taka said while looking towards the dirty floor. Mondo looked at him, face growing angry, "God damn it I swear I'm gonna beat em up good," Mondo said, his voice rising. "No! Don't do that, it's against the rules...A-and, uh the last time you did that it didn't end well..." "What do ya mean Taka?" Mondo asked, sounding confused. "They've gotten worse since then," Taka said, looking down embarrassed, he felt the tears building again. "Why didn't ya tell me, Taka!" Mondo said angrily. Taka looked up into Mondo's eyes. "I....I'm..sorry," Taka said tears beginning to fall. "Taka...Hey, I didn't mean to make ya cry" Mondo said, feeling mad at himself for causing his best friend to cry. Mondo walked towards Taka and enveloped him in a comforting hug. The taller boy began to slowly run his fingers through the soft raven colored hair. "Mmph...Mo-mondo, I-I'm sorry," He said crying even harder as he buried his head in mondos jacket. "I'm sorry.....I'm sorry" Taka repeated. Mondo was confused as hell, but he let his bro continue, He's learned it's best to be patient when taka's like this. Taka began hugging Mondo back harder, desperate even. Mondo let him. It always hurt seeing Taka like this. "Shhh..It's okay, It's okay" Mondo whispered to him soothingly. Taka's crying calmed down, now it was just hiccups and sniffling. "Mmm-mondo we're late," He said. Mondo chuckled a bit as he reached out to wipe the tears away, he could feel how warm Taka's cheeks where. More tears formed as he did this. Mondo used both hands now to cup Taka's face, as he used both thumbs to wipe his tears away. Taka looked down. Mondo could feel him shaking. "Mondo...I'm sorry..." Taka said. "Would ya stop that Taka, why are ya sayin sorry over n over... you don't got no reason ta say sorry." Mondo used his index finger and thumb to lift Taka's chin upwards to look him in the eyes. "You know I'm not mad at you right?" Mondo said as he used his thumb to rub against Taka's lower lip. Taka blushed "I-i.... I know, I just know that I'm difficult."
Taka stated as Mondo went back to rubbing Taka's lower lip. He felt it tremble. "Mondo... What're you doing?" Taka asked blushing furiously. Mondo looked into his eyes as he stated simply "I'm tryna calm you down". Taka blushed "I... Oh,... Well thank you" Taka said as he reached out to hug Mondo. Mondo stopped what he was doing to hug his best friend. Mondo felt Taka tense, "Ah! Mondo, there's only 20 minutes left of class!" He felt taka let go and grab his hand tightly. "W-we, oh god, we gotta go," Taka said frantically. Mondo sighed and followed him out to the gymnasium. The coach saw them and walked up to them, he had a frustrated look on his face. "Taka! What took you so goddamn long!" Taka looked down flustered. "It does not take that long to get your shoes on!" He said, other kids started looking towards them, snickering. "I-I'm sorry sir! It won't happen again!" Taka said with a solute. The coach rolled his eyes. "And what about you boy!" The coach directed towards mondo. Mondo huffed "I was late okay".
"You boys are gonna have to stay later to make up for missing so much time!" The coach said. "Now go run," he said. "How long do we run sir?" Taka asked. "Until I say you can stop," He said bitterly. Taka and Mondo started running around the gymnasium, everyone else was outside, most likely playing dodgeball.
The coach stepped outside to go to the rest of the class. Taka and mondo kept running. "Hey Taka! Ya wanna race?" Mondo said, smirking. He knew Taka couldn't pass down a challenge. "You're on!" Taka said grinning. They both started running as fast as they could. In the end, Taka had won. Both of them sweating and panting, they looked at each other, and started laughing. "Ha...I... won" Taka panted out.
The coach and the rest of the class came back in. He whistled "Did I say you two could stop!" He yelled. Taka looked towards mondo and they both started running again.
The students went their separate ways into the Locker rooms. They'd been running for 30 minutes now. Everyone had surely left, going out with friends. Studying. Or going back to their dorms. Mondo and Taka were breathing heavily. Finally, the coach blew his whistle. They both stopped, panting hard. "Alright Boys go get cleaned up, and you better not be late next time," He said.