how you met [preference]

[ted]
- you were at the grocery store for a quick trip to get some milk.
- right as you were about to grab a carton, a guy came up beside you to grab one as well.
- you didn't think much about it... until you looked over and saw about 10 other cartons of milk already in his cart.
- you started laughing and asked why he had so many cartons of milk.
- he explained that it was for a video he was doing with his friend where they were going to mix all of the milks together to make "the ultimate milk"
- this made you burst into laughter again.
- you thought he was funny, so you asked for his number.
- he accepted and you exchanged phone numbers.

[noah]
- you two met at the zoo.
- you were walking around looking at all the animals when suddenly you saw a guy running with something in his hand.
- he must not have seen you, because he ran straight into you, knocking you both to the ground.
- he immediately apologized and asked if you were okay.
- you were fine, and you asked if he was okay as well.
- when you both were sure that neither of you were hurt, you looked beside him and realized that he was running with a big plush snake in his hand.
- you burst into laughter and asked him why he was running so fast with the snake.
- he explained that he and his friends were at the zoo filming a scavenger hunt kind of video.
- you continued to talk for a bit and got to know each other a little more.
- before he left to join his friends, he asked for you number, which you accepted.

[charlie]
- you two met back in high school!
- you had just moved to a new school for your freshman year, and you were super nervous.
- you were in the cafeteria eating some breakfast before classes started, and a guy came up and sat across from you.
- he said that he didn't recognize you, so he assumed you were new
- he introduced himself as charlie, and he told you all about to school, which helped calm your nerves.
- you two had quite a few classes together, so you would see him frequently.
- throughout your four years of high school, you two were best friends, and practically inseparable.

[schlatt]
- you two met at a game stop.
- you were working the front counter for the day.
- a guy came in and walked up to you, and asked you for "the worst wii games you had"
-this made you chuckle, and you showed him towards the wii games that you personally hated.
- you asked him why he only wanted the worst ones, to which he replied stating that he had a youtube channel where he played really bad wii games.
- you thought this was interesting, so you said that you'd look him up later.
- before he left after you rang up all of his games, he asked for your number, which you accepted and gave it to him.

[cooper]
- you met cooper at a skate park!
- you were just learning how to skateboard, so you thought going to a skate park would be a good idea.
- just as you pushed with your foot to propel yourself forward, you lost your balance and started falling.
- that was until someone caught you before you could fall, and helped you regain your balance
- you thanked him, and got back on the board.
- he asked if you were new to skating, and you said yes.
- he introduced himself as cooper and he offered to help you learn.
- you thought that was sweet, so you accepted the offer.
- after a few hours of him teaching you, you had gotten better, but decided that it was getting late and you needed to head home.
- before you left, he asked for your number so that he could come by and teach you some more.
- you accepted and exchanged numbers.

[travis]
- you met travis on his love or host!
- you were quite a small streamer, so being on the show would probably boost your following a bit.
- you had done a bit of research on the streamer that was being featured, traves.
- you adored his personality and thought he was nice, so you picked love.
- even though you haven't seen what he looks like, you knew that looks don't matter.
- the show started and you saw travis' face and immediately thought he was adorable.
- after talking with travis and the other nine girls, before you knew it, you were one of the last two, and travis had to choose who he wanted to win.
- after quite a bit of suspense from austin, he finally shouted that you were the winner.
- shocked, you thanked travis and said your kind goodbyes to the other girl.
- austin then announced that you had chose love, which made travis super happy.
- after all of that you two decided to go on a cute minecraft date :)