jealousy scale [preference]

[ requested by @euphre ]

[ted]
4/10
- ted isn't really the jealous type of guy.
- he will act super jealous if it's as a joke or for a bit.
- he'll pick you up and carry you away from all the guys while screaming if it's for a bit.
- he thinks that you being friends with all the guys is cute because it's just another thing you two have in common.

[noah]
0/10
- noah doesn't get jealous at all. you've never seen him get jealous of anyone.
- he trusts you a lot though, so it makes sense that he wouldn't get that jealous.
- noah is the type of guy that if he didn't trust you, even the smallest bit, then he wouldn't be around you at all.
- you think the only reason he doesn't get jealous is so that he doesn't look like a big softie around his friends 😂

[charlie]
6/10
- charlie doesn't get jealous of his friends, but does get pretty protective when it comes to his twitch chat.
- when you appear on his streams and he sees someone simping, he will become mega protective charlie.
- he'll stand up and block you from the camera so "they can't simp if you're invisible"
- you can't help but laugh at his antics.

[schlatt]
5/10
- the only "person" schlatt gets jealous of is his cutout of the pope.
- while you're sitting with him in his recording room, he'll randomly yell at the piece of cardboard to back off.
-sometimes it startles you because of how unexpected it is.
- you burst into laughter and cuddle into his side every time though :)))

[cooper]
8/10
- cooper doesn't show it on camera, but he's a HUGE softie
- he loves being around you, just knowing that you're beside him.
- when you hang out with travis or noah, he sometimes gets upset and just goes up to his room.
- when he doesn't come back for a bit you immediately go up there and shower him with as much affection as he wants.
- he'll even offer to paint your nails sometimes 🥺

[travis]
10/10
- what did you expect, he loves being around you.
- he's almost always holding your hand or has a hand on your thigh, he just likes knowing that you're there with him.
- when you go and hang with cooper, he especially gets jealous.
- he'll straight up walk up to you and just engulf you in a hug and just sit there.
- if it doesn't work the first time, he'll go over there and keep doing it until you come over with him.
- when you do, he immediately pulls you into him and start saying really sweet things to you.
- even though his jealousy can get a bit annoying sometimes, you can't help but love him 🥺