Chapter two

Chapter song : Khalid - Young, dumb and broke

Third person's POV
------------------------

AMANDA, AMANDA !!! Wake the fuck up" Ever screams in her ear.

"What what" Amanda groans rubbing her eyes.

"Why aren't you ready. The movie starts in fifteen minutes also what did Tom say is he coming " Abby asks throwing her hands up in defeat.

"I'm sorry you guys. I was tired. You guys should go without me, Tom isn't coming either he says he has a shift at the restaurant" Amanda says and turning to the side, closing her eyes again.

"Oh no you don't get up, this instance Amanda" Ever says and Amanda groans.

"We have work tomorrow " Amanda says glaring at Ever and stands up.

She moves to her closet and takes out a pair of high waisted black jeans and a white crop hoodie.

"You didn't tell me you were getting new neighbors" Abby says while Amanda gets dressed remembering the moving truck they saw when they were entering Amanda's house.

"I lost interest in who resides in that house since the Smith's moved out 3 years ago" Amanda says shrugging refraining from saying his name for it brought back painful memories she wasn't willing to revisit.

"For what it's worth. They seem loaded" Abby says shrugging mentally cursing herself for bringing up Adam's house when she knew it was a sensitive topic.

"Let's go the sooner we get there. The faster we can come back." Ever says internally cringing at what is their plans tonight.

"Mom I'm going out" Amanda yells as they make their way out of the house and into the car.

"I swear to God if Kevin tries to make a move on me. I'm never doing something like this for you Abby ever again." Amanda vows still grumpy over the fact that they woke her up.

"Can we get some Mac'donalds to sneak into the cinema" Ever asks.

"Yes!" Abby says getting excited.

"I'm so tired" Amanda says yawning.

"We just woke you up" Abby says never really understanding why Ever and Abby liked sleeping so much.

"I know that but that wasn't enough. Can we watch a boring movie so i can sleep through the whole thing" Amanda suggests yawning again.

"There's no way that's happening" Abby says pulling into a Mac'donalds drive thru.

"I want nuggets. Perhaps 24 and I'm not sharing with anyone." Amanda quickly says.

"Hey i also want nuggets" Ever whines.

"Get your own" Amanda retorts.

"Is that all you guys want" Abby asks not wanting to get involved in Amanda and Ever's bickering over food. Lesson learnt from last time.

"I want a burger and fries" Amanda says "Come to think of it I'm hungry i haven't eaten the whole day" Amanda says in disbelief wondering how she survived the whole day.

"I'll have a burger and fries as well" Ever says.

"What type of burgers" Abby asks getting annoyed at the car infront of her that's been ordering. They were already late.

"A spicy canjun chicken deluxe" They answer her in unison.

Abby orders and pays and furiously drives to the cinema.