Chapter three

Chapter song: Ariana Grande - Breathin

Third person's POV
------------------------------‐--

"Mandy, it's time to wake up love, you have work" Sara says walking into Amanda's room.

"Just 5 more minutes" Amanda mumbles.

"Amanda Cooper , your room is such a mess, no girl's room should be this filthy and you slept in your clothes" Sara scolds Amanda.

"Mom seriously, it's to early for this" Amanda groans looking at the alarm clock reading 05:30am.

"Get up this instance Amanda and i mean it, you're to old for me to be still waking you up" Sara says.

"Fine fine! I'm up, now get out of my room. You didn't even knock. We spoke about this mom. Privacy and I'll clean my room when i get out of work, now leave" Amanda says and Sara walks out.

Amanda looks at her bed and debates whether to make it now, or leave it for later.

Later it is. She thought and walks out of her room to go take a shower.

She brushes her teeth and showers very quickly.

"Last day in this stupid uniform" Amanda mutters to herself as she looks at herself in the mirror.

"Morning morning "Amanda greets everyone as she sits down for breakfast.

"Morning sweetie " Jacob greets.

"Well you look like shit" Amanda says to Jay observing him.

"Amanda! Language " Sara scolds and Liam giggles.

"Sorry mom" Amanda says grabbing a piece of toast.

"What are you doing tonight?"Jay asks Amanda.

"I don't know yet" Amanda says shrugging.

"Isaac and I, we're hosting a bonfire at the beach later, come and bring your friends " Jay says sipping his juice.

"Why so you pry on young teenage girls" Amanda teases him wiggling her eyebrows.

"No so they can pry on me" Jay says licking his lips.

"You're so gross. Literally disgusting" Amanda says cringing at the act.

"If you're done Amanda I'll drop you off at work" Jacob interrupts Jay and Amanda's bickering.

"Let's go dad" Amanda says grabbing a banana and another piece of toast.

"Dad are you okay" Amanda asks Jacob recalling her conversation with Jay the previous night.

Jacob's heart races, "uh yes of course honey I'm okay, I'm good" He says clearing his throat.

"Okay" Amanda says and kisses his cheek and exits the car.

"Hey!" Ever greets Amanda when she enters the shop.

Is Mrs Harrington here Amanda mouths and Ever shakes her head. "She went out" Ever says.