2: Party [M]

⚠Warning: Abuse and Rape. If you are sensitive to this please skip to when you see the warning signs again.⚠

[Jeongin POV]

My dad charged at me, the beer in his hand had fallen on the floor. Spilling on the carpet. 
I knew I'd be getting a punishment from "me making him drop his beer". 

He was coming closer to me. I braced for his fury when he grabbed my hair.

I yelled out from the pain. "Oh shut up you ungrateful little shit." He grabbed my hair harder and dragged me to basement. 
I hated this room.. this is where the bad stuf happens.

My dad shoved me to the floor and took off his belt.
I backed away into the corner, scared. 

I hated when he did this. 

My dad gripped my hair harshly and brought me to my knees. 
He brought down his pants and boxers and pushed my face in front of his dick. 

I was scared to disobey him so I did what he wanted. I was crying and whimpering as my dad grunted. 

It wasn't always like this. Dad would occasionally beat me for something wrong when I was younger but when Mum started working more he started beating me worse. 
It was when he found out I was gay that the sexual assault had started. Felix doesn't know about this part though, I don't want him to worry.

He pulled me off of him and proceeded to punch me. My face hurt and I started crying more. I was turned around onto my hands and knees and stripped of my own pants and boxers. 

With no warning, my dad thrusted into me causing me to scream and cry harder. He held onto my hair and went as hard and fast as he could go.

After a while once he came in me, he pulled out, stood up and kicked me while I was on the floor. I coughed up blood and curled in on myself as I watched my dad with blurry eyes walk off, fixing his belt.

After a while of shivering on the cold basement floor I got up, fixed my clothes and headed to my bathroom. 

In the cabinets under the sink was a small blade that I hid.

I retreived the blade. Leaning against the wall of the locked bathroom, I stared at the blade and slid down the wall, sitting on the floor. 

Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes and pressed the blade against my skin. Tears threatening to seep out of my eyes. 
The cut was deep and the blood oozed out, dripping onto old scars. 

I breathed a sigh of relief and continued the act. Blood seeping out of fresh scars and onto the bathroom tiles. 

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

A ping from my phone sounded and I checked it.

A message from Felix. 

Lix

Lix: Hey Innie
Lix: R u ok?

Yeah..
Yeah I'm good, it wasn't bad

Lix: ok, that's good

Lix: Also, the date of the party was movedLix: It's tonight, still wanna go?

Sure, I'll get readyMeet me at the side of my house

Lix: ok :)

I was happy that Felix was always there for me. I didn't deserve him.

I got up, wahsed the blood off of me and went to my wardrobe to choose clothes.

I decided on blue denim overalls, a black hoody and white shoes
(A/N: I am terrible at describing clothes xD have a picture)

I decided on blue denim overalls, a black hoody and white shoes(A/N: I am terrible at describing clothes xD have a picture)

(A/N: without the hat :P)

After I looked at my outfit in a mirror, I nodded at the choice and left through the window.

I saw Felix texting on his phone hidden a bit by the bushes. I met with him, hoping to scare him.

"Hey Innie." Felix hugged me.

"No fair, you never get scared." I pouted. 

"Aww, Innie, you'll be as brave as me too, one day." He cooed and pinched my  cheeks.

"Yah, hajima hyung." I pouted again, rubbing my cheeks. "Do you know where to go?"

"Yep." Felix quickly jumped up, linked his arm with mine and started leading the way to our destination