Regrets

The next day I woke up trying see why the hell I have sex with Secrete I started to regret it but it was to late for that I can't tell my wife I'm gone loose her. I woke Secrete up and said, "this was a big mistake I'm sorry but you have to go ." Secrete got up put some clothes on and left." Monday morning came . "Baby I'm home ..said, Star ." Hi daddy I missed you said , Mia as she ran up to me and hugged me as Secrete walked up to me as well and said, how was your night honey ?'' I felt so bad about everything that happened . I said , it was good we all had fun I came straight home and went to sleep knowing I'm lying . As she close the refrigerator door she walk up the stairs to get in the shower. My phone ring it was Secrete I ignored her . Hours later I received 55 messages from Secrete saying why you ignore me ? As he read the message he said this women crazy and I pressed the block button. The door bell rung guess who it was Secrete. "I said, what the hell you doing here this was a big mistake you have to leave my family here. She yelled , well you should've thought about that when you slept with me in your wife's bed . "I am in love with you Michael I wanna be with you as she rubbed his arm gently." "Get your hands off me Michael yelled for the last time I have a wife if you show up here again I'm gonna call the cops do you get it ?" Secrets yelled , "Im not a whore"!!! As Michael Slam the door . Star came down stairs and said , is everything okay honey ? And I said , yes baby everything's fine wrong house that's all. Month came by Ian heard from Secrete that was the good news. My wife left with Mia and went to grocery store. The door bell ring again it was Secrete. "I said didn't I tell you if you come near my house again I'm gonna call the cops?" Secrete pulled out a gift box and it was a pregnancy test. Secrete said , if you called the cops I'm gonna tell your wife we had sex in your bed and you got me pregnant." Michael looked worried , as Secrete threw the pregnancy test at him she walked away got  in her car and drove off.