Biggest mistake

"As I realize I made the biggest mistake of my life my wife not gonna forgive me for this what should I do I asked myself?" I'm gonna tell Secrete to get an abortion. I drove over to Secrete house. She came outside and said , why haven't you been texting me back I been trying to get you to come to every appointment if you not gonna leave your wife for me I'm just going to tell her as Secrete walked back in the house and grabbed the phone to called  Michaels wife  I came behind Secrete and stabbed her in the stomach when she turned around. Secrete cried for help as I ran to my car and drove off. I made things worse. Secrete called the police and said , I think my baby dying I think my baby dying as she loose blood and passes out.  The next day Secrete wakes up and the police asked , "Secrete are you alright mam do you wanna tell me what happened?'' Secrete thought to herself I'm not going to tell him I'm gonna get back and go for revenge. Secrete said, I tripped over something and I fell hard . The police wrote everything Secrete told him on the mini white pad he had in his hands. The doctor came in and said, your baby is find. Secrete smiled as the the doctor and police walked out the room. Secrete left the hospital and went to Michael house when he was at work and ring the door bell and it was Star. Star said, hey how are you and congratulations on your pregnancy and she said , thank you but I have something to tell you the baby I'm carrying is Micheals I'm so sorry as she start to cry and slap Secrete hard in the face she said, since you're pregnant I'm not going to fight you but Michael the one I should be mad at. Star invited Secrete in and asked, about everything that went down from when I met her husband and how did the affair start . Star was shaking her legs with a furious look on her face biting her finger nails door open. "Honey I'm home Michael walked in looking shocked." Secrete said, I have to go as she walked passed Micheal he said , I tried to tell you as Star said, I thought I could trust u as she cries but I thought wrong. Star punched Micheal in the face took her ring off and said , it's over I want a divorce and I'm taking Mia with me you can have this house she says.  Micheal broke down and started crying real hard and loud.  10 Years later passed by Michael was divorced but him and Star was on good terms. Secrete daughter has just turned 10 years old with curly hair.  This the end of Love and Affair I I hope you enjoyed thank you!