Pocky Game (Charli x Light)

(Here is the Pocky game rules if you don't know what it is!)

(All that is required is one box of Pocky, a long biscuit with chocolate on one end. Two people begin eating one Pocky from each end. The first person whose mouth comes off the Pocky or the other player gets to the middle first loses. If the participants end up kissing, it is a tie.)

(Jaxx, Charli, and Light went to the grocery store to buy some food! Charli and Light were always talking to each other and ignoring Jaxx! Jaxx has enough of this and thought of was to take some sweet revenge!)

"Pocky!" Jaxx's Minds Have Thought Of!
Jaxx: So guys, wanna get some snacks?
Charli and Light: *Ignores*
Jaxx: DO YOU GUYS WANT SOME SNACKS?
Charli: Oh yeah sure!
Light: I'm down!
Jaxx: Okay! Let's go get some now!😏

(Jaxx, Charli, and Light picked out some snacks, but they mostly picked out different flavors of Pocky! With Jaxx picking more odder flavors. They scanned everything then got home!)

Jaxx: So guys, up for a challenge?
Charli: Light, are you?
Light: If you're down, I'm down
Charli: No if you're down, I'm down!
Light: No I——
Jaxx: OKAY LETS JUST GET INTO IT!!! How it works is one person hits one part of the sticks and the other bites the other part! First person to chicken out loses!
Light: Okay! So who goes first?
Jaxx: How about you and Charli?
Charli: Sure!

(Light and Charli puts their mouth on the snack. Jaxx then shouted start, which made them giggle up the entire stick until they got really close to each other's lips! Light not wanted to give up gave in and gave Charli a kiss while she is kissing back! This goes on until they realized what they fell for!)

Charli:Wha- JAXX
Jaxx Sprinting Out The Room: THATS WHAT YOU GET LOL! IF YOU'RE ALWAYS WITH EACH OTHER JUST DATE EACH OTHER!!!
Charli and Light At The Same Time: Date?