Pranking Light (Charli x Light)

(Charli and Jaxx were in Light's room minding their own business. Light decided to walk out to go to the bathroom. Jaxx gets a great idea!)

Jaxx: Hey Charli?
Charli: Yes?
Jaxx: How about we prank Light?
Charli: Yeah, let's do that! That will be fun!
Jaxx: What if we pretended to flirt with each other?
Charli: I like the idea, but what if Light takes it to seriously?
Jaxx:???
Charli: Jaxx, you know I like Light, it's just I don't wanna hurt our relationship...
Jaxx: oh don't worry! We will just say it was just a prank at the end!!!
Charli: Oh, okay!

(Light comes back in the room)

Charli: Hey Light!
Light: Oh hey!
Jaxx: Hey Charli! Have I ever told you how cute you are?
Charli: Oh hehe!

(Light looks at Jaxx with a killer look!)

Jaxx: Say, what if we decided to go out and maybe have a dinner alone?
Charli: Uhhhh I'll consider that!
Light: Oh Charli! I think I left my phone downstairs! Can you do get it for me?
Charli: Oh yeah I can!

(Charli leaves the room and goes downstairs! While she does that Light runs to Jaxx and put his hands around his neck!!!)

Jaxx: Light!
Light: Listen here you b***ch! Charli is mine! I don't know who you thunk you are if you think you can take Charli away from me like that!
Jaxx: BRO BRO CHILL ITS A PRANK!
Light: Huh?
Jaxx: I need to tell you that, Charli really likes you. She always talks about you and always wanted to be with you!

(Light just looks at Jaxx, this is when Charli comes back upstairs with Light's Phone. Light looks at Jaxx, then looks at Charli, then looks at Jaxx, then looks at Charli, and then he put a smile on)

Light: Oh Charli!