Road Trip [2] (Alex X Zach)

(The Video Above Is Made By Soy Turtles On YouTube)

Drake: So... How is you and Alex?
Zach: I think you know how we are!
Drake: Oh yeah you guys have been dating since forever!!!
Zach: Yep! I feel in love with her ever since I Kilauea eyes on her! Alex is the best person ever! I sometimes wonder what my life would be without her... welp! No time to think about that! I wonder how Charli and Light are?
Drake probably fighting because Light is making her flustered!!!

(Meanwhile with Alex and Jade)

Jade: So how is your relationship with Zach going?
Alex: Oh it's been great! Zach is an extraordinary partner! He is amazing at everything he does! Sometimes, I think he is to good for me...
Jade: Alex...
Alex: Yeah?
Jade: Alex, you are amazing! Anybody would be so happy just to be with you Alex! You're amazing!!!

(Alex Smiles at Jade, almost shedding a tear)

Alex: Thanks Jade!!!
Jade: Welp I thinks it's time to go to sleep now!
Alex: Hmm! That would be a good idea!

(Alex, Jade, Zach, Drake fall asleep! Light, Charli, and Jaxx were fake sleeping! Light and Charli both had plans with each other and needed Jaxx to go to sleep! So when they thought Jaxx was asleep, they got up...)

(This is part 2! Part 3 is Charli x Light!)