099

"How did you talk to her?" I asked as soon as he opened the door for me.

"I don't know.."

A small smile made its way on my lips as I saw how embarrassment spilled in his eyes. The longing on his face made my eyes filled with tears.

Marahan akong humakbang paabante, palapit sa kanya. I reach for her face and gently caressed it.

"Let's move on and let our child go hmm? Can we do that?" I softly asked with tears flowing in my eyes.

"How can I do that?" He lowered his head as I saw his tears threatening to fall.

"Let's do that together. We can do that. We can." I assured him.

"I am seeing her everytime I am alone. She's talking to me, smiling, laughing.."

Sunod sunod na tango ang isinasagot ko sa kanya. I am here to listen to him, to be with his side while we're grieving. Months have passed but the pain is still fresh, dahil sa nagkasakitan pa sa mga lumipas na buwan ay hindi iyon nabawasan, nadagdagan pa.

"I'm sorry.. Please come back to me." He cried.

I bit my underlip to suppress my sobs as I hug his nape and let him burried his face on my neck.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not having tons of patience and understanding."

"I thought I lost the two of you. I'm scared.

"Don't be, I won't leave. I promise." Assurance filled my mouth while uttering those words sweetly in his ears.

-

Sometimes, hallucinations are normal. For example, hearing the voice of or briefly seeing a loved one who recently died can be a part of the grieving process.

That's from google, I search for it. Kung may mali, feel free to correct me. Thank you.