thirty.

Shoyo felt really heavy. When he got back home earlier, Yachi called him and said that she has something to say. She explained first so he wouldn't be confused. Tanaka forgot to remove her from the 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐲𝐨 group chat, where all of them but Shoyo are included. She saw a message from Tanaka in that group chat, saying " She recorded their conversation but we're not sure if it's Hyori. But I hope it's not her. I mean, she's a nice girl."

Then Nishinoya messaged, " I don't know who to believe. But Hitoka's really mad that day." Then the others' messages are " Really?!" " Maybe it's her." " Maybe it's not." Then someone messaged " Maybe she's making up stories? I mean, how can a person be there at the right time possible?" It appears that the message came from Hyori, whom they added in the group chat.

" So they didn't believe it?" He mumbled. He didn't know if he can take more, but he's tired. Really tired. Adding up the schoolworks and the things he needed to study. Ever since she came, the life he built up again started crumbling down again. Whenever she's there, their attitudes towards him changes. Acting all blunt like they're just teammates. Did they forget that he's their boyfriend.

" or am I the only one thinking that I'm their boyfriend?" that question made him cry. That thought made him feel like an idiot. It's not even a month yet, but he's thinking if he should break up with them.

Or maybe just leave without saying goodbye? That thought stamped itself inside his head like it's just a piece of paper.

Before he fell asleep, he made a decision. But before that, he decided to talk to Keishin first tomorrow.

The next day, he called Yachi. He asked her if she could come and babysit Natsu if she's not busy. Gladly, Yachi quickly replied back a big " Sure. I'll be there in a second! Just wait for me."

While changing, Natsu came inside his room, " Onii-chan, are you going somewhere?" She asked, her panda plushie in her right arm while her DS in her left hand. He put on his t shirt first and crouch down to her level, patting her head a bit, " Yep. But I won't take too long like yesterday. Yachi-nee will be here any minute now."

Natsu nodded her head and walk out of the room, letting her brother finish changing. He's just simply wearing a black jogging pants, a plain red t shirt, and a pair of sneakers.

He grabbed his phone and wallet and went downstairs. He didn't if Yachi has some kind of speed power, but as soon as he got down, Yachi's already there, placing something inside the fridge.

" Yachi-san, what are you doing there?" He asked, tilting his head adorably, which both Natsu and Yachi find it really cute.

" I brought ice cream!"

" But it's currently a cold weather . . "

" 'Doesn't matter . . It's ice cream."

Before he leaves, he ate some cause Yachi forced him to. And he can't refuse 'cause he has a soft and sensitive heart. Waving a ' see you later' , he locked the door and jogged to Ukai's store. Passing by houses after houses, and mini stores after stores, he finally arrived. He took a deep breath and went inside.

" Good morning —-Oh! Hinata, what brings you here?" Shoyo again took a deep breath.

" I have something to talk to you, coach Ukai. I also wanted to say this to Takeda-sensei but I don't want to disturb him." He said, walking to the small table and chairs, sitting on the chair that made his back face his the coach.

" O~kay? 'Get straight to the point, ginger head." Ukai said, slowly getting up from his chair, making his way to where the ginger head's sitting.

Get straight to the point. Shoyo turn his head to the coach, a small but gentle in his pink lips, if Ukai's looking at him, he'll see the sadness and unwillingness deep in his eyes,

" I'm quitting."

short chapter. I am sorry.

To be continued . . .

тнαик уσυ fσя яєα∂ιиg
нωє-уι