4.2. Seokmin

I woke up 4 the next morning to prepare for the flight.

I sent a text to Joshua
"Good morning! I'm preparing. Can't go to your room to say good bye. It's too early. That's it, have a nice day! Sleep well!"

After at most 10 minutes, I received a reply from him. Why is he awake this early.
"Good morning! You there?"

Then I heard a knock. It's him! I hurriedly open the door.

"Hey." He rubs his eyes. He's wearing a pajama and his hair is messy. He's an adorable baby.
"Heyyy. Why are you up? You don't have to go here."
"I don't mind. I woke up from the ring tone. Might as well go here."

"You should fix your bed before leaving." He said as he folds the blanket.
"I'm busy, Shua. See."

I am happy to be with him. Nothing has changed, actually. We're still like buddies, except I'm not holding my feelings back.

"It's okay now. I got this. You should go back to sleep." I said as I zip my baggage.
"I'll sleep here."
"Shuaaa. I'll lock this."
"Fine fine, I'll go back to my room."

He walked towards the door then glanced back "Tell the pilot to keep y'all safe."
"I will relay that to the FA so they could tell the pilot."
"Good. Have fun there."
"I'll buy something for you."

He smiled and held the door knob.

"Wait, Shua."
"Hmm?"
"Uhm, I'm very thankful for the opportunity you gave me. Times with you are so much fun."
"Me too. But why are you saying that? You're going home safely. Or else, I'll hunt the pilot down for not taking good care of you."

Then the door closed.

That's the last time I talked to him for this day. I am missing him already.

We arrived at Thailand! They briefed us on the flow of the program. After that, we're taking the time to relax in our hotel room so we can be fresh tomorrow.

"I will take a bath first." Said Wonwoo, who's already in his bathrobe.

That left me and Jeonghan here in awkward silence. Both of us are on our phones.

I sent a message to Joshua
"Shua! The pilot was amazing. We arrived safe and sound."

I looked at Jeonghan. Why are we so awkward?

"Do you know how to use the shower in this hotel?" I asked him to break the ice.
"I checked it a while ago, just turn it a little to the right for warm water. Do you wanna take a shower first?" He said.
"Yeah, thanks."

Then I received a reply from Shua.
"Oh wow. I want to give him a sign photocard of mine as a reward."

That was a sudden joke which failed me to contain my laughter.

"Oh, is that Hong Joshua?" Jeonghan asked.
"Yeah.."

It's SO awkward. Good thing Wonwoo got out of the shower already.

"Next?" He said.
"Me!" I took my towel and dashed to the shower.

Lately, Jeonghan was either uncomfortable or annoyed at me. I know why, he has feelings for Joshua. Based on my observation, he is not willing to give up on him. I wonder when will he snap at me..

Hyung, please let me be with Joshua.

Shower is such a nice place to think. The sensation of warm water helps me come up with a sensible solution. Anyway, why is it getting hot in here?

I got out of shower and Jeonghan get in without a word coming from the both of us.

While I dry my hair with a towel, he got out again.

"Why is this so hot?!" Jeonghan is wearing a robe and his hair is wet.
"Ay, uhm, I'm sorry I think didn't estimate it correctly."
"Hayy. I taught you how, right? Ugh, dumb ass." He rolled his eyes.

"What did you say, grumpy old man?" I stood up, holding my towel.
"Grumpy old man? Keep in mind I'm of the same age as Joshua!"
"Well, he is not grumpy, unlike you!"

"Guys, calm down." Wonwoo stood up and put his arms in between us.
"Imma get some fresh air." Jeonghan wore his clothes again and walked away.