4.7. Seokmin

"Whose bed is this?" I am confused. Why is there a bed in the kitchen?
"It's Mingyu's bed." Vernon replied.
"Why is it here?"
"To make a bigger space in his room."
"Whyyyy?"
"Seokmin-ah. Mingyu will propose to Wonwoo." Soonyoung replied.
"Oyyy Soonyoung, you're here." I said then I hugged him.
"Welcome home!!"

"Ah, Joshua." Jeonghan said as the door opened and Joshua entered. Jeonghan got shy and ignored everyone after it. He then went to get some plate.
"Shuaaa." I let go of Soonyoung and approached him.
"Have you eaten?" Joshua asked as he brushed my hair.
"I was waiting for you."

"Ahhh. The kitchen's small for us already then here is Mingyu's bed." Dino said.
"Dino-yah, I'll prepare food for you. You too, Seokmin." Joshua stood up to get pasta on our plates.

As we have our lunch, I tell them about the Thailand trip. I took out all the snacks I bought.

Everyone were excited and happy except Jeonghan. He keeps glaring at me and Shua.

I still have two souvenirs left which I haven't brought out yet.

On our last day in Thailand, three of us went out to buy souvenirs for the boys.

There are a lot of variety. I picked up key chains, figurines, snacks, origami, etc. Then I spotted the perfect gift for Shua, an elephant plushie. I was so excited I hopped towards it. When I got my hand in there, another hand was also holding it, Jeonghan's.

"Oh, okay, it's yours." I said.
"Nah, it's okay. I'll ask for another stock."

"Oh, that one? That's the last stock. The delivery of the new batch will be tomorrow." The lady at the counter said in English.

"Ah. Nevermind. I'll have this." Jeonghan snatched the elephant from my hand.
I got surprised and failed to control my temper again. "Look at him. That's mine!" I stole it back.

He still holds onto the elephant. "Hey! Let go!"
"No!"
Wonwoo approached us "Wait. Stop. You're gonna tear it."

Neither of us stopped. I want this plushie. I am giving this to Shua.

"I saw this first." Jeonghan said.
"I laid my hand on this first." I replied.
"Okay, okay. Don't fight." Wonwoo still trying to stop us.

"I'm giving this to someone. He wants this." Jeonghan said.
"I am also gifting this."
"This is for Joshua!" He yelled.
"Yeah and I am giving this to him."
"No, I AM giving this to him. I became his friend first."
"Yeah? We're dating!"

When I said that, Jeonghan let go of the plushie then walked out. I was pulling the plushie too hard, so I catapulted away. Wonwoo helped me to stand up.

I knew I hurt Jeonghan's feelings. Also, from the look he gave me before leaving the shop, he was determined.

He will take Joshua back.

As I was thinking of whether or not I'm gonna give the plushie, I said "Shua. After this, can we talk?"