Chapter 4: Trust

Here is the next chapter!

In this chapter, Enkidu and Gilgamesh gain Atama's trust.

I do NOT own the Fate series or Harry Potter, just my Oc's and story idea.

Off we go!

Chapter 4: Trust

SACRED CHAMBER

EARLY MORNING

Atama hums as he lay on his side on his bed stroking Sarabi as she slept, he had not long awoken as the sun began to rise. So, he decided to enjoy the quiet and warmth of the morning. His magic lazily dancing around him while he watched Sarabi.

He got a soft chuckle as Sarabi rolled into her back in her sleep letting him stroke her belly, she gave a content mew in her sleep a look of bliss on her feline face. Atama looks up when he sensed movement as the ziggurat came alive with people starting their day.

'I wonder if they will visit today?' Atama thought thinking about Enkidu and Gilgamesh.

Yesterday had been strange but enjoyable, he liked hearing Enkidu talk about Uruk and he wished to know more about the kingdom. But he also wanted to know more about Enkidu himself and his mate Gilgamesh, he didn't know why but he felt at ease around them.

He hums when his doors open and a servant came in bringing food, it was time to get ready, and hopefully, he would see Enkidu and Gilgamesh later.

After eating and giving Sarabi a brush and her own food, Atama was dressed and preparing himself. He heard giggling making him smile as he looked over to see Nabila run inside, he chuckles watching as Sarabi ran over to greet her.

MEANWHILE

Enkidu yawns as he walked beside Gilgamesh, last night he had told Gilgamesh about Atama. Needless to say, Gilgamesh was interested in learning more about Atama just as Enkidu did, though their night also became a bit hot when Gilgamesh got a bit handsy, his clay lover returned the favor by leaving many bite marks across Gil's shoulders and neck.

"Gur, did you have to bite so hard?" Gilgamesh grumbles as he held a big bite on his right neck base.

"Your the one who got carried away," Enkidu said with a smirk at Gil's mock glare.

"Mister Enkidu! King Gilgamesh!" A yell made the two stop and turn to see Nabila running down the hall with Atama walking not far behind.

Sarabi gave a little roar in greeting as Enkidu knelt down to stroke her.

"Good morning!" Nabila said running over before pausing and giving a small bow of respect as she remembered her manners.

"Good morning to you as well Princess, Lord Atama," Gilgamesh said giving a bow back.

"Are you going to eat?" Nabila asked looking between the two.

"Yes, we're on the way to the morning meal," Gilgamesh said as glanced at Atama, his hood over his hair and his lower face hidden by the veil he wore.

'What does he look like I wonder?' Gilgamesh thought when he heard Nabila gasp making him look over to see her pointing at a mark on Enkidu's neck, a bite he left on his love last night.

"Atama, mister Enkidu is hurt and so is the king!" Nabila said concerned and wide-eyed, her concern was cute as was her innocence to what the marks meant.

"Don't worry Nabila, it's only bruising," Atama said as he moved over to Enkidu as he stood up holding Sarabi.

"Hold still," Atama said making Enkidu stiffen as Atama reached up and gently touched Enkidu's neck, bare skin meeting bare skin.