Chapter 6: Thoughts

Here is the next chapter!

In this chapter, tensions are rising and Atama makes a decision.

Also, a little request of mine, can someone do a drawing of Atama in manga style? Like a full-body one? I can't draw manga style if my life depended on it, there something about drawing bodies and faces that I can't get right.

I do NOT own The Fate series or Harry Potter, just my Oc's and story idea.

Off we go!

Chapter 6: Thoughts

4 DAYS LATER

It has been a couple of days since the feast and everyone was recovering from it, Lady Magic had enjoyed her time there but left the next day to continue her own personal duties. Atama was currently in his room pacing deep in thought as Sarabi watched him from the bed.

Hakim was also in the room as he watched his friend pace, he was currently hiding from his mother lest she drags him into planing Ambra and Zara's future marriage plan. He shivers, he was happy for his sister in finding love but he would rather not be dragged into that mess!

Now though he was watching as Atama was dealing with his own love problems, mostly, how does he tell Gilgamesh and Enkidu that he loves them? Over the past few days, he had been spending time with Enkidu and Gilgamesh or he would run into them with Nabila who seemed to always run into them somehow.

He had gotten to know them and they were close now, he had received a few gifts from Enkidu and Gilgamesh and he had given some gifts in return but he still did not know how to show his feelings to them both.

'How should I do it? Many humans do it with certain gestures' Atama thought as he paced.

Should he hold hands with them? No, that might seem odd out of nowhere, should he hug them? No, they might take it as something else. A kiss? He bit his lip at the last one it would seem too forward without any warning of his intentions.

"Any way I can help you Atama? You look really troubled," Hakim asked as he watched Atama stop and turn to him.

"Hakim, how would you confess to your...future mate?" Atama asked making Hakim tilting his head with a hum as he thought it over.

"Tricky question since everyone is different, hm, if it was my future partner then I would give them a gift of significant meaning and then confess my feelings," Hakim said before shaking his head as he looks at Atama.

"Planning on confessing to the king and his friend?" Hakim asked getting a small nod with a sigh.

"It's harder than I thought, I've never experienced anything like this before, so I don't really know what to do, I've also exchanged plenty of gifts with them so it might not work," Atama said as he crossed his arms.

"How about you ask Ummum and Abum or Ambra and Zara for advice? They could help you way more than I can," Hakim said with a chuckle as Atama seemed to think it over before nodding.

"I think I will, I think I will also have a wash later," Atama said a soak in some warm water sounds nice right about now.

"I'll let the servants know to prepare the bathing area for you," Hakim said getting a nod of thanks, Atama liked his privacy when washing.

"Sarabi, are you coming with me?" Atama asked looking at his lion friend.

"No, I'm staying here today, the heat is nice," Sarabi said moving over to the windows and lay down to sunbathe.