Chapter 1

This story contains: blood, curse words, light smut, possessive behaviour, abuse, and mentions of sexuality (via bisexual and Homosexual) if you are offended by any of these elements please leave now.

Thank you. And enjoy.
———————————————————————
3rd person POV

You and the boy sat over on the bench and decided to talk. He first asked you things like your age, where you were from, and your name.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N)"

"I am 6 years old,"

"And I come from H/l!"

So I'm older than her
No one knew where this feeling came from, but katsuki wanted more. He wanted Y/n

He wanted her for himself.

He wanted no one to have her.

He wanted to kill anyone who dared tried to separate them.

But being 7 has its limits. I'll figure out something soon...

"So! What's your name?"
Y/n noticed that katsuki started to zone out a bit, but the chirp in her voice brought him back from his thoughts.

"I'm katsuki bakugo! And I'm going to be the world's greatest! Believe it!

"..."

There was an awkward silence between the two.

"Y-you like Naruto as well?"

She even likes the same shows I like...

"Hell yeah! It's the absolute best!"

A smile appeared on Y/N's face, as they decided to talk more.

Some time has passed, and Y/N's mother came by to pick her up.
She was quite surprised that her daughter decided to stay in the park, and even more surprised when she had made a friend.

While the pair were playing for a bit longer, Y/N's mother decided to talk to Mitsuki bakugo. They ended up exchanging numbers and talked for a good minute.

When Y/N left, Katsuki looked at his mother and said:

"I want her."

Mitsuki, confused on the wording of the sentence asked:

"To come over, to play? Honey you need to finish your sentences more often."

"I said it right. I want her."

"That's what I thought you said."

And they walked home.
——————————————-

It's been about 2 years since Katsuki and y/n met, and they have been inseparable since. They had sleepovers, play dates, even shopping trips.

Now there's something you should know. Y/n never had any other friends besides katsuki. She had a friend named Izuku for a while, but the Katsuki said he and his family moved away. It was weird though. It was like he never existed.

But the thing is since y/n never had a friend before, she thought that some things that she did with katsuki were normal.

Like sleeping on his chest.

Multiple times, y/n would fall asleep on bakugos chest, thinking it was normal.

Because katsuki said it was normal.

When they got older (around the age of 13), katsuki would give her kisses on her forehead or her cheeks, and y/n thought it was normal.

Because katsuki said it was normal.

And many many other things.

But she never had more friends.

Katsuki never allowed anyone to come near her. Y/n was the kind, timid, quiet girl who minded her own business and just happened to be a very pretty young lady.

So what did katsuki do to ensure the safety of his loved one? He used fear. He made everyone fear him. Even stabbed a couple of students.

His words were simple. No, his DEMAND was simple.

Stay away from MY y/n, or chose death.

It's your choice.
———————————————————————
Word count: 549
Be sure to vote and comment!