Chapter 11

This story contains blood, curse words, light smut, possessive behaviour, abuse, and mentions of sexuality (via bisexual and Homosexual) if you are offended by any of these elements please leave now.
———————————————————————
POV: 3rd

You sat in the guest room of minas house writing in your diary sort of journal.

You had a new mood; a new motive.

You felt free.

And everyone noticed it as well.

Not that that was a bad thing, in fact, multiple times Kirishima would come up to you and say that you standing up for yourself and learning how to defend yourself is super manly.

You took combat lessons from uraraka.

Tutored some kids from class B and C (monoma was, well, monoma)

And you were dating your best friend, Mina Ashido.

Nothing like cuddles and watching the office on Netflix right?

After writing your new 100 % free bakugo life, you picked up your art book and started sketching.

*unrelated but this is what you drew*

*Go ahead, hate on my art skills 😔*—————————————

—————————————

Two hours have passed since you finished your drawing. You don't know why but Izuku had some kinda "other mother" vibe. Like he would be so kind and nice to you one minute and then the next he would be trying to eat your soul.

Sending your finished creation to Izuku, you decided to go get a snack from the kitchen.

Walking down the stairs to the kitchen to make a package of ramen noodles, you heard the sound of a window breaking.

Your mind was working a mile a minute as you went through every scenario of what just happened.

The first thought: run.

You proudly said to yourself as you sprinted to the nearest closet that you weren't going to go towards the danger. Because that's what a dingus would do.

A few seconds passed as you stood there shaking in your closet, listening for any sign of life.

Then there were footsteps.

"Y/nnnnnnnnnn......come on outttt~"

A voice you could never forget rang through the house. Tears threatened to spill.

"You left me y/n...now I'm saddddddddd...."

The footsteps were slow. Like he was teasing you.

"Bad bunnies who leave there owners have to be punished~"

Then. The footsteps stopped.

F̳͉̼͉̙͔͈̂̉o͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈n͉̠̙͉̗̺̋̋̔ͧ̊d̥̝̮͙͈͂̐̇ͮ̏̔̀̚ͅ y͉̝͖̻̯ͮ̒̂ͮ͋ͫͨo͎̜̓̇ͫ̉͊ͨ͊u̟͎̲͕̼̳͉̲ͮͫͭ̋ͭ͛ͣ̈~

The closet door was yanked open to reveal bakugo, with lust, anger and excitement lurking in his eyes. A big toothy smile was plastered on his face as his red ruby eyes looked into your shaking state.

To your surprise, you have a "fight" when your faces with flight or fight.

You kicked katsuki where it hurts and made a fast dash as tears threatened to spill from your eyes.

Making your way to the front door of the house something grabbed your legs and yanked back, causing you to fall onto your face.

You start frantically kicking katsuki, your pleas only pleasing him.

Dragging you further to where both your eyes meet, he looked at your face streaming with tears.

"Hi~"

Before you could start screaming bakugo smashed his lips onto yours, making you swallow a pill in the process.

The effects of the pill stated working incredibly fast, having you fade in and out of consciousness.

The last thing you heard before blacking out was that psychotic chuckle that you learned to fear.

"Night night bunny~"

——————————————————————
Word count: 570
Be sure to vote and comment!
(14 votes and I'll drop the next chapter ❤️)