Chapter 5

This story contains: blood, curse words, light smut, possessive behaviour, abuse, and mentions of sexuality (via bisexual and Homosexual) if you are offended by any of these elements please leave now.

Thank you. And enjoy.
———————————————————————
POV: bakugo

This is the day. The day I and y/n finally get to be together. No new distractions.

As I got up and freshened up, I could hear that damn hag yelling my name

"KATSUKI! GET YOUR LAZY ASS UP"

"IM UP ALREADY OLD HAG!"

Arguing for a good couple of minutes, I stomped down the stairs and decided to make some toast for y/n

Dumbass never eats breakfast, says some shit about being a waste of time.

Shoving the piece of toast in my mouth, I looked at my phone to see the time.

Shit I'm late

Forcing my shoes on I quickly hurried to the door, only to hear y/n and another voice.

A males voice.
———————————-

POV: 3rd

The ash blond's face changed from anger to a bloodlust rage in less than a second when his eyes landed on the short greenest, whose expression turned to panic.

"...."

"So are we gonna stand in silence or are you gonna say anything izuku?"

Izuku.
IZUKU.
IZUKU

The name rang several times throughout Akatsuki's head.

Deku.

The only other rival.
Deku had to die.

And fast.

"Midoria right?" Man, I've missed you!"

Bringing Izuku into a fast hug, you could have sworn that bakugo was trying to hold in a gag.

"So you do remember! Now the whole squad is back!" Y/n exclaimed, excited to see her friends getting along.

"Kacchan, what's with the mood change?" Deku piped up from his bone-crushing "hug".

"Nothing Deku. I'm just happy that we get to meet again." Bakugo said making sure to leave a bruise on the poor boy.

"Let's get to UA so we're not late on our first day" y/n smiled, as she skipped down the sidewalk.

Quickly throwing away the toast that he was supposed to deliver, and started plotting ways to get rid of Izuku.
————————————

It wasn't that far of a walk to UA, but it felt like years to bakugo, hearing his precious Y/n
Communicate with such a worthless nerd.

There wasn't anything else that bakugo wanted except to murder deku right in front of Y/n as punishment for talking to someone that wasn't him.

But it wasn't Y/N's fault. No. She didn't know better.

Fuck why do you make me like this y/n?

The thought hammered against his head, as his only response to his insane question was love.

When arriving at UA, the first thing that y/n and Izuku did was gasp in awe, while bakugo looked away in annoyance.

Damn this school is big. That's gonna be a lot of people to keep y/n away from.

"Cmon katsuki! Let's go!"
———————————————————————
Word count: 500
Be sure to vote and comment!
(5 votes and I'll drop the next chapter ❤️)