Chapter 10

This story contains blood, curse words, light smut, possessive behaviour, abuse, and mentions of sexuality (via bisexual and Homosexual) if you are offended by any of these elements please leave now.
———————————————————————
POV: 3rd
It was on July 14.

That's when your first mistake was made.

Tomorrow was minas birthday and you were at bakugos packing up your items to spend the weekend at minas. Going back and forth between rooms (per bakugos request), you failed to notice that bakugo placed a camera and a mic inside your F/c bag.

Making small talk with bakugo for an hour until he dropped you off at minas.

The door swung open as Mina leaped on you for a big hug as she screamed "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU CAME Y/N!"

Looking straight into minas energetic amber eyes, both of your faces were dusted with light pink.

"C'mon! Let's go inside! Everyone else is waiting!"

"Hey, guys! It's been a while huh?"

Urakaka looked at you with a stern expression.

"A WHILE?! GIRL I HAVENT INTERACTED WITH YOU SINCE THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL"

"Yeah y/n-Chan, we haven't seen you in forever! Where have you been?" Asui perked up.

"Uhhh... Mexico?"

"...."

"Fair enough," Momo stated as the rest of the girls agreed.
——————————————————————
After a good 4 hours of prank calling (you were forced to do one on Pizza Hut, saying you out-pizzas the hut), the bird box challenge (you held onto Mina for dear life), tik tak dances (you surprised everyone on how well you could do the renegade and the WAP *no twerking*) and some basic gossip and chatting that didn't interest you.)

"Ok girls! As our final event, we will be doing....... truth or dare"

As your body went into a panic state, you stated:

"Oh my god that's so stereotypical, it's obvious that someone gonna confesses their feelings to someone, it's never gonna work."

The amount of shookness that was on everyone's face convinced you to play anyways.

The game consisted in this order:

As getting a dare to act like a frog for the rest of a game

Uraraka to make jokes about her being broke

Mono giving $2000 to uraraka (it wasn't forced)

Toru having to prank call the White House (the question is HOW she got the number)

Jirou to Amit her love for Denki

And then it came to you.

Your truth was to say your greatest fear.

"I don't know..."