First Day at Royal Academia

Today was the first day at Royale Academia for the two sisters ,they get ready for the first day of thier new school after that they saw a carriage,they waved goodbye to thier parents and got in the carriage.

Twilight:OMG!I actually wanted to see what the school looked like!!!

Sunset:Me too,i mean we are enrolled to a princess school so i guess its going to be a castle

When they talked and talked about thier new school,they finally arrived at Princess Academia!

Twilight:Woah!it is a castle how do you know that sis!

Sunset:Enrolled to a princess school

Twilight:Oh...right but that doesnt matter i cant wait to go inside!

Sunset:Me too!but...how do we carry the rest of the bags with us?

Then a guard grab their bags and put them inside and the two sisters went inside.

when they went and try to find the principal's office to get thier schedule and their dorm key a girl with pink curly hair just pop out of nowhere and noticed her friends calling her.

????:Pinkie!your not supposed to pop out of nowhere infront of the new students!

????:Or you just have to say the new princesses!

The rainbow haired girl facepulm herself and grab the girl with pink curly haired's arm and the girl with pink curly haired introdunce herself then her friends

Pinkie:Hi iam Pinkie Pie and these are my friends Rainbow Dash,Applejack,Rarity,Fluttershy,Galaxy Princess,Melody Clover,Oriel Nicole,Luna Anime and Jahzara Mikhaela!

Oriel:Hi!whats your name?

Sunset:Oh iam Sunset Shimmet and this is my sister Twilight Sparkle

Galaxy:Wow!amazing names girls!

Twilight:Thanks!

Pinkie:And i forgot to mention is that iam leader of the group!

Sunset:Woah!you girls made a group?

Rarity:Yep and its called The Elements!

Melody:And we made our own band called The Rainbooms!

Sunset:Wow thats cool!speaking of elements have you guys heard stories of The Elements Princesses and their daughters!

The ten girls were shocked well obviosly since thier parents are  famous on tales but actually the truth is their the daughters of the element princesses so they have to pretend that they were'nt the daughters of the element princesses

Apple:Yeah!but trust us sugarcube we are not the daughters of the element princesses...

Galaxy:Yep thats true...

Sunset:Oh thats good...

Suddenly she have a feeling the ten girls were lying about the part daughters of the element princesses she have a feeling that their daughters of the element princesses but shes not sure she needs more infromation about them..
especially their secrets.......

Jahzara:Well let me guess...you girls are going to get your schedules and dorm keys...

Twilight:Yep!how do you know about that?

Jahzara:Well since you girls are the new students after all...

Twilight:Oh

Sunset:We were wondering wheres the principal's office

Pinkie:Follow me!

The two sisters followed the girls to the principal's office

Sunset:Thanks Pinkie!

Pinkie:Happy to help!

Fluttershy:Wanna get a tour after?

Twilight:Sure that will be very helpful!

Little did Sunset know that she will definetly find out their secrets...definetly