The Tour

After the sisters got their schedules and dorm keys they go to have a tour of the school

Fluttershy:Where should we start?

Pinkie:How about in the castleteria!

Melody:Defintelty! i was about to grab a cookie there!

The two sisters were confused

Apple:Melody has love for cookies

Melody:Defintelty!

Twilight:Good to know!

The girls went to the Castleteria and the sisters were amazed how big it is and Melody ran over to the snack section and get a lot of cookies

Pinkie:This is the castleteria!

Galaxy:Should we go to the library next!?

Pinkie:Of course!

The girls went to the library and again the sisters were amazed

Twilight:Woah!

Pinkie:Take your time!

The sisters look around the library then Sunset saw The Element Princesses book section

Sunset:Woah theres a book section about the element princeses iam going to borry one of them later!

After exploring the library they continue the tour,when they're finished the tour the girls notice the most popular boys and some fangirls

Sunset:Uhhh...who are they?

Rarity:Oh there are the most popular students on the whole entire school!

Galaxy:Yeah and someday one of them is going to be my prince charming...*blush lightly*

Twilight saw the turtle with a blue masked and starting to blush lightly

Twilight:*blushing*ummm...whos that turtle with the blue masked on...?

Luna:Thats Leonardo or Leo for short he is the leader of the group and the sixth most fangirls,the turtle with the red masked on is Rapael orRaph for short he's gets the most fangirls here cause of his looks,the turtle with the purple masked on is Donatello or Donnie for short he is the most smartest students ever,the turtle with the orange masked on is Mikealango or Mikey for short he is the younger brother in his family,The one who is holding a hockey stick is Casey Jones he may be cooky but he has a lot of fangirls,the creature with the black masked on is Slash he is the leader of his gang called "The Mighty Turtles",The one who is a blue hedgehog that's Sonic he is the most fastest hedgehog on the entire school and got the second most fangirls because of awesome looks,The one with orange hair is Adrian he is join in a soccer team and the fourth most fangirls,the one with blue and red hair with red highlight is Logan he lives in a mansion and the third most fangirls,the one with black with dark red highlights thats Ash he is  a badboy but he is also kind and he is the fifth most fangirls,the one with brown and blue hair is Cedric he is funny for his funny sitatuations but not the best one,and the last one is...*blush lightly*Japenth Pradilla or Japenth he is very funny who his jokes and makes a girl laugh but most girl did'nt laugh of his jokes but for me......i always laugh of his jokes.....

Sunset:Woah Luna are you okay there?

Luna:*Blush*Yeah...iam fine...

Then Sunset turn to Raph and blush and has feelings she never felt before...but then they saw girls who looked perfect but also mean...

Rainbow:Its the Shadowbolts!

SusnetandTwilight:Who?