5 | A Titan Knife

That morning, Olivia woke up to the pleasant smell of pancakes, bacon and eggs. She followed the scent to the kitchen and was greeted by Marcel cooking up a delicious feast while Rebekah was on the phone to Freya. Via sat down next to Rebekah, gleaming over the food that she had never tried.

"What are these round cakes?" Via asked,

"Pancakes? you've never had one?" Marcel responded,

"nope"

"well they taste amazing with maple syrup" Rebekah added after ending her phone call, she then drizzled the sauce on Via's food and motioned for her to try it.

"looks like your really enjoying that Via" Marcell giggled seeing the glee in her face.

"okay, so on today's itinerary Freya, Hayley and I decided we should head up to the place where you first woke up, you know search for more clues. Do you remember where that was? and it's okay if you don't"

"I do remember," Via said with a soft voice, Rebekah could tell she was worried,

"We won't let Eliana get to you, I promise you'll be safe"

"Via you have the world's strongest and oldest family practically surrounding you 24/7, I can assure you little angel, you'll be perfectly fine"

"Thanks, Marcel" Via responded with a little more confidence.

___

Rebekah, Freya, Hayley and Via opened their car doors to an abandoned castle in the middle of a secluded forest.

"Nothing creepy about this" stated Hayley,

"sacred of a little ghost?" asked Freya,

"haha. funny." she shot back sarcastically.

Via started walking into the building, leading the women to the cement coffin that she had awoken in. When they had entered the room, the four of them spread out searching for anything that could have been of value. Via opened the window while Rebekah approached the opened coffin.

"Hmm, looks comfy" she exclaimed while peering into the grey cushion that lined the bottom. She then put her hand inside and flipped the grey lining to discover a notebook.

She held it up, "this looks interesting doesn't it?", motioning for everyone else to come to her. Freya too peeked her head in too it and saw a peculiar knife laying on the fabric.

"Titan Knife" Via said under her breath causing everyone to look at her, "its made up of stardust from Saturn's biggest moon

"Titan Knife" Via said under her breath causing everyone to look at her, "its made up of stardust from Saturn's biggest moon..."

"do you remember anything else?" asked Freya,

"Yeah, that book has all my memories in it"

"well, I'd call this adventure a success!"