Uh oh. Stinky.

I walked out of the classroom and into the hall, exhaustion oozing through me. I sighed once more. I seem to be doing that quite often nowadays. Anyways, imma be honest; I feel really bad with what happened with Yuki.

I didn't mean to be such a bitch, but couldn't she be less annoying! I was nice to her before but that doesn't mean we're friends, or heck, even acquaintances. We're not close, and for a matter of fact it would be dangerous if we were.

Yuki is the main character of this show, has her own love triangle or whatever. Becoming friends with her would be dragging ourselves into the plot. Well, more than we're already involved.

I sighed again, this time halting in movement.

'It's going to take a miracle to get out of this alive.' I thought.

I arrived at my locker ready to shove all my shit in there. Doing so, I saw my airpods and phone. It was against school rules to use your phone, plus the technology here is outdated. If anyone saw my phone and/or my airpods, it would be highly suspicious.

But, considering the shitty mood I'm in now and the fact the hallway was empty since everyone was eating lunch, it couldn't hurt right? I haven't listened to my music in a hot minute so if anything I needed this.

So discreetly grabbing my airpods and phone, I put in my airpods and let my playlist run. Quickly putting my phone in my blazer pocket, I continued to walk to my lunch destination.

I decided I need some hype songs to help sweeten up my sour mood.

(Lol)

Once the music started playing, I silently vibed. Well, dispite the fact I was humming along. I could feel myself relax, as I slightly walked and swayed in the beat of the song.

It was going well, until I crashed into someone. My one of my airpods flying out, and landing on the floor. Where the hell did this person come from!? It's like they teleported out of nowhere!

Wait-

No! Not this again!

"Fuck." I murmured.

"Profanities and vulgar language should not be used in a school setting." A monotone voice said.

I looked up from my spot on the ground only to see Kaname fucking Kuran.

The dream!?

Oh fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK!

"What the hell!?" I said getting up, though that seemed a difficulty as I was starting to shake with fear.

I mustered up my best glare, but I knew that the fear in my eyes was showing.

I took a step back.

He took one forward.

Not good.

"What do you want!? Look, if I've upset you in anyway I'm sorry, okay! But please just leave me alone." I said, glaring at him.

"It's not me whom you've upset, it's Yuki. She doesn't deserve to be in your filthy presence with your filthy words." He growled slightly.

I get it now. In the anime Kaname is the lover of Yuki. He'll practically do anything for her. And I hurt her feelings. Oh fuck.

"I see what this is about." I said calmly.

He glared at me.

"Look, I don't care about you or Yuki, or anyone in your weird harem. Just leave me and my friends alone, and we won't bother you. It a win, win situation." I said pinching the bridge of my nose, my exhaustion starting to become more visible.

"Unfortunately for you and your friends, you have given me reason to have suspicions about you. Given your strange origin, it's only natural I look into things." He said walking closer.

I started to back up more. Damn it! Should I make a run for it?

But before I could comprehend an escape plan, I got slammed into the locker wall. The handle of a random locker, pushing against my shoulder blades uncomfortably.

I hissed at the sudden pain, trying to break free. A few seconds of trying to escape,. I stopped. What's the point?! He's a GOD-DAMNED VAMPIRE.

I looked up at him through my eyelashes, and, damn he was tall. I had to look all the way up.

"Now that you've ceased your quibbling let me give you a fair warning. I know you know more than your letting on." He said looking down at me.

He the went down to my height,"If I find out that you pose even the slightest threat, I will remove you from this Earth." He whispered in my ear.

A weird sensation coursed through my body. And I wasn't a good one.

I shoved him off me, though he probably let me. I then did the only thing I could.

Run.

And so I did.

It was only then I realized that my music had still been playing. I sighed. When will this end.

I started to make my way to lunch, appetite long gone.

_____________________________.........-----------

Unaware to me, Kaname still stood there, a foreign feeling starting to form. Was it anger? No, it was something else.

His highly atuned ears then picked up a faint sound. More like a song. He looked down only to see a weird device with music playing faintly from inside the thing.

His eyebrows furrowed. Did you drop this? He could only guess yes. Hesitantly he lifted it up to his ears and somehow put it in.

It rested comfortably in his ears as music blared through the device. He was stunned.

'Just who are you (Y/n)?" He thought with interest.

And that's when he realized what the foreign feeling was, infatuation.