Coffee and holy water

Hello there.. I'm back from hell. - aka School.

Gerard rolled around in his bed. It was almost 10 Am. Weirdly enough he couldn't sleep. He would always sleep until 2PM. But today was different. Maybe it was because he was going on a date, with Frank later. Or maybe it was because, he actually got some sleep for the first time in a long time. Gerard sighed loudly.

He really loved his bed. It was comfortable, save and warm. Well, it wasn't save, but it made him feel like it was. ''Mikey?'' Gerard shouted loudly. He had to shout. After all this house was big. It didn't look like it was big from the outside, but it was gigantic.

Hunters had to have extra rooms in their houses, when something bad would happen. And because they had to hide their weapons really good.

It would be bad, if some cop found them, while they were away on a hunting trip. Gerard then grunted. He hated it when his brother didn't answer him. ''Mikes!'' Gerard shouted yet again and raised himself from his bed. He almost fell over his guns and empty cans of beer, laying on the ground. ''Damn it!'' Gerard shouted.

''Mikes!'' He shouted now with more strenght in his voice. He heard footsteps running towards his room. Gerard opened the door with a bit too much force. Mikey was standing right before him with messy hair and messy pajamas. ''Jesus Christ, can't you hear me?'' Gerard asked, very annoyed by his little brother.

''I'm sorry.. It's just.. Alicia's so sick right now.'' Mikey sighed. Gerard eased up when he saw the worried look, on Mikey's face. ''It's alright, Mikes. Did you give her the pills?'' Gerard asked with a little smile. Mikey just nodded sadly. Gerard grimaced. ''Hey, she's gonna be fine. She just drank a bit too much.''

''I guess.'' Mikey said with a sad smile. ''There's something you're not telling me.'' Gerard said. He raised an eyebrow and started chewing on his lip. Gerard didn't like it when Mikey kept things from him. It always worried him.

''It's just.. Alicia has been a bit.. Off these days.'' He said with a sigh. ''Maybe I'm imagining stuff.'' Mikey then quickly said again. ''I'm always so paranoid..'' He laughed nervously.

''Why don't you just ask her then?'' Gerard asked. ''.. I guess I will.. When ever she feels better.'' Mikey said with a smile. A real smile. Gerard liked it when Mikey smiled honestly. It meant that there was still hope for Mikey, even if he had seen all those terrible things. Even if he worked the most shittiest work ever.

''That's the way to go, Mikes.'' Gerard said with a quick nod. ''Oh, yeah. By the way, I'm going out later.'' Gerard said with a little smirk. Mikey eyes lighted up. ''Oh, really? With whom, if I may ask?'' He asked with a big smile.

''Frank.. You know the guy who took Alicia home?'' Gerard asked with a huge grin. Mikey's smile faded. ''Oh..'' He grunted. ''Gerard, something's wrong with that guy.'' Mikey said. Gerard shook his head. Of course he knew something was wrong with Frank. At first he had though that Frank was a siren, but that was clearly not the case, as he had seen Frank in the mirror. No creepy monsters there at least.

''I know.. I'll put some holy water in his coffee.'' Gerard said with a sigh. He felt guilty. Like really guilty. He had gotten to know Frank a bit more with the texts. He had done some research on Frank, but he hadn't found much.

That's why he knew that Frank was hiding something. It was just too weird. Frank moved to the town 3 years ago. Alone. Without any parents. The guy hardly looked like 20. 

''Good.. And if he's some creature, you have to hunt him down, Gerard.'' Mikey said. He was clearly serious about this. Well, Mikey had always been the serious one with the job. Gerard just nodded. ''Yeah, sure. Whatever.'' Gerard said. He tried not to sound like he cared.