Training

Over the next few months the baby girl got taught to drink, eat, walk, talk and basically anything most children would learn in the first 10 years of their lives. Before even being one year old, she's ready for training. This is always what happens, first the basics, then the training.

Now it's the 13th of January 2051, the first day of training. Another room at the secret lab is a small training room, filled with shooting targets, punching bags with gloves for them, a rack of weapons of different kinds, mostly pistols, but there are also swords, blades, daggers and knives. E258A walks into the room together with Henry. They both look around. "What do you think?", Henry asks. E258A answers quickly "Orders?". Henry grins, knowing she has been taught well "Pick a weapon", he says as he points at the weapon rack. The girl walks over to the rack without any problems in walking. She looks at the weapons while Henry just watches, curious to what she'll pick.

After the brown and blond haired girl held all weapons at least once, she choose to have dual blades, shorter than swords but longer than daggers, they are full human size even though she's still as small as a baby. The young girl is strong enough to carry one in each hand and is smart and precise enough to not cut or hurt herself in any way. All she really knows is following the orders of the scientists.

And then the training starts, the very young girl gets a special dual sheath to carry both blades on the her back. She is not tall enough to have the blades there, since the blades would scratch the floor when she walks, even bent forward. It is just to get her into the habit of putting the blades away after an action, when she's older and taller, it will be less obvious what kind of person she is, until then, she will train, every day with minimal breaks.

It starts with training of swift cutting with the blades, since E258A is very precise and has very fast reactions, this starts with throwing simple things at her like fruit. The scientists will throw it at her and E258A will use her blades to cut the fruit in half and will dodge anything she can't cut or comes her way due to a cut. She got ordered to not get hit by anything, and because of her fast reactions, she can cut and dodge anything with ease, even when something's thrown at her at high speed.

Nothing seems to be a problem so far. She can cut the fruit before it hits her, doesn't have a problem with the blades. Next training is climbing the wall, even though she's too small for the climbing wall, she's forced to, and she's not allowed to fail. Henry points at the wall as he tells the girl "Climb the wall". E258A nods and puts the blades on her back, she walks over to the wall bent forward to make the blades not scratch the floor. She gets on a small ledge in front of the wall to at least stand straight. Yet this is quite hard for her, she's stronger than most babies, but standing with the 2 blades on her back is quite heavy, that's why she holds onto 2 of the climbing holds.

Jade's dad crosses his arms while he looks at the baby, he expects a lot from the girl, even if she can't do it. The punishments for failing is just more and more training. They shouldn't damage their creations for doing anything wrong, except when they start to think for their own which is outside of their orders. They want their creations to be strong and not damaged as long as possible.

E258A tries to climb up, but she can't really pull herself high enough to grab onto the next climbing holds, she takes a look at Henry. "So? What're you waiting for?", he says. The girl look at the wall again as she replies "No". Then she gets an idea. She takes out one of the 2 blades and looks up, then stabs the blade into the climbing wall with force, the wall is just made of wood, so it's not that hard to stab a razor sharp blade into it. Then she tries to pull herself up. Even though she's a lot stronger and smarter than anyone else of her age, even of the other experiments, she can't pull herself up. Henry grins and whispers to himself "Ingenuity, good, very good", then he speaks normally "E258A, stop". The little girl pulls her blade out and looks at Henry. "You did well", he said "Go eat and rest". E258A puts the other blade on her back again, takes the dual sheath off which still have the blades in them and looks at Henry "Where?". The man points at the weapon rack "There, put it at the place you got your blades from". She nods understandingly, walks over to the weapon rack and hangs the dual sheaths on the place the blades hang before. She walks out of the training room and goes to her own small room where there's a bed, a toilet, sink, desk with a chair and a small shelf.

They're not completely inhumane to the experiments they don't see as human beings. They get a normal amount of food, the same with sleep. The scientists tried to not feed and not let experiments sleep before, causing in several deaths. Eating and sleeping are the only humane things the scientists do to the experiments. The experiments get taught they're inferior to the scientists, but superior to all the other humans. Currently, E258A is able to write and talk like a normal kid, she can form normal, not to complicated, sentences while talking or writing, but she gets taught to use the least words as possible, also she's not allowed to talk to anyone except the scientists, for obvious reasons.

At this time, E258A is the only experiment alive in the lab, E258B died before taken out of the tube and E258C died while she was taken out of the tube. Many of the others after E258A died in the tube or soon after they were taken out of it. But the men are still going with more experiments, not giving up.