First mission

A few years have passed, today it is 5th of June 2056. The past years, E258A had training every day, she had normal sleep and food. She doesn't look any different than any normal 6 year old except her brown and blond hair. The experiment is quite strong, but she doesn't look anything close to muscular. She has quite normal outfits for her age, but nothing very colorful. She mostly wears plain shirts, mostly white, grey or black and pants. She has no choice in picking any part of her outfit. Long or short sleeves are picked based on the weather, same for wearing pants or shorts. Her weapons still are the dual blades. But they have changed. Because they were too big and too obvious to carry on her back, she got retractable ones. They extend quickly with the click of a button and they retract by using a small metal sheath. She puts the tip of the blade in the sheath and then pushes to easily retract it, then puts them in her side or back pockets.

In the years of training, E258A is ready for her first mission, her first time going outside too. She wasn't let outside all those years, never had any fresh air except from open windows. The only sunlight she saw was from small windows in her room and the training room. The experiment girl got trained to be an assassin, quick and agile, swift to complete her mission. She can block bullets with her blades, she can dodge them too if she's not fast enough with her blades. The blades are strong enough to block or deflect bullets if they were hit at the right angle. She also trained to be quick, climbing walls and jumping in between walls in alleyways.

Henry opens the door of E258A's room and says "E258A". She makes a front flip from her bed and stands straight up with her hands behind her back, looks at Henry without saying a word. Henry gives her a black short sleeve shirt, black shorts and a pair of black shoes and socks "Get dressed and meet in the training room". The little girl nods and takes the clothes. The grown man almost walks out but then looks over his shoulder at the little girl "And hurry up". "Yes", E258A replies. Henry walks out and shuts the door behind him.

In the training room a few more, younger experiments, are training, a total of 3 at this point are alive and stronger than E258A is. Henry and Brian look around at the experiments training, proud of what they created. There are 2 boys training and one girl, all still young, a lot younger than E258A. Both boys are from the E336 tubes, E336A and E336B. The girl is E412C. The scientists still refer to the experiments as their codes, they don't get names, since that would make them sound as an individual, and the scientists want to prevent that at all costs. E336B is currently the best experiment to protect the scientists, he will not get missions, he will be a guard. Same as E336A, yet E336B seems to do better in training. E412C is of course the youngest experiment and needs the training the most. She will be another assassin like E258A, but they won't work together. They will get separate missions they need to finish alone. Both the E336 experiments are guards, but they don't work together, it's always one or the other.

E258A walks in wearing her black shirt, pants, socks and shoes. Henry picks up the retractable blades and throws them at the oldest girl in the room who catches them with ease and puts them in her back pocket. Brian takes out a map and unfolds it, then puts it on the table on the side of the room "Come here E258A". The girl walks over and looks at the map with Henry following. The other 3 experiments in the room, the only other ones currently alive and out of the tubes, don't react and just continue their training.

"We have a mission for you", Brian says. E258A nods "What mission?". Henry takes out a note and gives it to the girl "Read it". The young experiment takes the note and reads it:

You better show off what those things you make can do. We need help, if you cannot help we can no longer provide you with money or food. Our competition is taking over our grounds and we are losing business. We don't have the manpower to take them on, so you better show us what you promised those things can do, keep none alive. You better don't disappoint, you know what will happen if you do.
Best regards,
Mr. FX