Chapter 1

(a/n I only own the characters I make)

Evie's pov

"Mal I miss them"I say "I know E but we have to be strong around the others especially Ben and Doug ye?" "Ye"I answer Knock Knock knock "I will answer it you hide the pictures" I say. I open up the door a bit "Oh hi Ben and Doug" I look back at Mal and she gives a thumbs up I open the door wider and let them In. I look around the room and notice a photo on my bed side. I run over and put it in my draw "What are you both doing here so early then" Mal says and smirks. "Well actually we were both thinking that we could take a slow walk to your lesson" Ben say "Umm sure but first we need to use the rest room" Mal says. We run into the toilet and start to text Emma because that is who is looking after our kids in the isle

To Emma: Tell the Kids I'm sorry but I won't be able to answer the phone till later because our boyfriends came early. Give them some love from me xx

I walk over to Doug and kiss him "You ok?" He asked I nod. "Are we all ready?" Mal asked. "Yes" we all say I open the door and let everyone out first then I lock it behind Me.

Time skip to class

"Morning Mal and Evie" Fairy Godmother says "Morning Fairy godmother" We say and put our phones in our Bags and look to the front "Morning Everyone we are going to have a look at what Life is like on the isle today." I look at Mal and she holds my hand. "For babies it is very hard to survive as they have little to non food" after Fairy Godmother said that Tears start to fall from my eyes. "Fairy godmother before you continue can we please be dismissed"Mal says FG(short for Fairy godmother) Looks at me then says "Yes of course" I grab my bag and run to my dorm. I grab the picture of my kids then hug it. "oh E" "If they know that the isle is that bad then why don't they sort it out" "I will have a word with Ben yes" ring ring ring "Thats is strange Emma is calling" "Answer it" I say "Hello......ye shes here....... Ok" she passes me the phone "Hello...... Ok how are the other 2 then? ........ Ok well tell Eva I'm on my way ....... Ok yes Bye" I pass Mal her phone back and go to my wardrobe. I get my isle outfit out and put it on. "Evie what are you doing?" "Eva is ill and she keeps asking for me so I'm going over cover for me please." "fine. Take some medicine with you. If it gets worse bring her over here and take her to the hospital" I take the medicine off Mal "I will call you later" I sneak into Bens room and take the barrier button I sneak back out and get in my car.

Time skip to on the isle

I run into Emma's house "Where is she" I ask "In her room" I nod and run over. "Mummy" "It's okay. I need you to take some of this and if you don't get better after half an hour then your going to have to go to an hospital" she has had some medicine so all I can do is wait. "I'm going to see your sister then brother." I kiss her head then leave the room. I go in to the family room and Evelyn and Evan runs up and hugs me "Hi my little babies" "Hi mummy" "Aunt Evie!!" Mal Kids run over me and Hug me "Hi Mia, Miles and Milo" "Is our mummy here too?" "No she has had to cover for me but I promise very soon that You will see your Mum very soon." I check the time. "I need to check on Eva I will come back out soon" I walk Into Evas room to see sick everywhere. "Why didn't you shout me in". I get my phone out and ring Mal "Mal .... No there is sick everywhere even though she has had some medicine ....... What about the others ...... But I want to Bring them even if it is just to get a check up then they have to come Back .......... Yes I will bring Emma .... Ok see you soon." "Eva do you think you could change into some clothes for me?" "No mummy My belly hurts"  "Its okay" I say and pick her up "Come on you lot get In the car. you too Emma" Once everyone is in I start to drive "Ok you kids you all need to listen when we get to Auradon you can't call me and Mal Mummy or aunt ok because no one knows you are our kids." "Yes Aunt Evie/ mummy" I hear them all say. "Emma How have they all been since the last visit?" I ask "Good as gold" "Ok. Everyone your all having a check up when we get there and Eva they will Make you feel better".

Time skip

Mal leads up to a private room where no one will come in. "Mummys" Mia, Miles and Milo say running up to her. Eva starts to throw up again. "Remember what I said in the Car girls when we are out of this room" I pick Eva up and run out of the room. "Follow me Evie" I nod and follow the doctor and lay Eva on the Bed. "Whats her Name" "Its Eva" "Ok Eva I need you to be very brave for me so I can out this needle in your skin and In a few hours it will Make you feel well again" The doctor said. Eva nods and Holds my hand. "Dr can you go check out all the other kids who are with Mal Please"I ask "I was going to do that anyway" He nods and leaves the room ring ring ring "Eva you need to be really queit Okay" she nods

Evie is normal Doug is bold

Evie where are you Me and Ben are Looking for you and Mal.

Doug I'm busy. Why are you looking for us anyway

Because Fairy godmother said you where crying In class and Mal asked if you both could be dismissed.

Look Doug I need to go I will call you later Okay?

Fine but Call me or Ben if anything is wrong

I will bye

I hang up. "Who is Doug?" "It is My boyfriends. He will be One of the first to find out about you and your sisters." "Ok"